RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
Oh the .exe file is hidden by default when ripped from drm pack. I always make my windows show system and hidden file then didn't notice that and forgot to change it.
Just edit your folder and search preference, use "show hidden files".
show protected hidden file solve file problem, but get 2 crash, when open menu and walk into bandit

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
show protected hidden file solve file problem, but get 2 crash, when open menu and walk into bandit
According to author's instruction on solving crashes:
1. Make the game root folder name full in English.
2. Add and download simplied Chinese windows language pack as alternative language. (not need to be the display language)
3. Give the user account you login the access to your system drive root (C:\) , in case you are not running administrator account. The game puts save files under that path. Or just run administrator account.

Last edited:

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
According to author's instruction on solving crashes:
1. Make the game root folder name full in English.
2. Add and download simplied Chinese windows language pack as alternative language. (not need to be the display language)
3. Give the user account you login the access to your system drive root (C:\) , in case you are not running administrator account. The game puts save files under that path. Or just run administrator account.
i did all the steps but i still have crashes, i download the chinese pack too.. what i need to do? i want to play this game so bad x)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe check and make sure the Chinese file names are intact, if you don't extract them with something that can use the different characters it can sometimes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then the games can't find the files as 女主角大 is now something like Öâ}â. Just checked with 7Zip and Bandizip. 7Zip did mess up the file names, had to use Bandizip set to Chinese Simplified.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
i did all the steps but i still have crashes, i download the chinese pack too.. what i need to do? i want to play this game so bad x)
That's temporarily beyond my knowledge. I'll make more test myself.
You may try some other way, like upgrading rpgvxace version, run the game under compatibility mode, re-download from other netdisk(file corrupted?), etc.
And wait for others' test resault.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Maybe check and make sure the Chinese file names are intact, if you don't extract them with something that can use the different characters it can sometimes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then the games can't find the files as 女主角大 is now something like Öâ}â. Just checked with 7Zip and Bandizip. 7Zip did mess up the file names, had to use Bandizip set to Chinese Simplified.
Yeah, maybe after install language pack and restart, then re-extract the archive to have proper filename.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, maybe after install language pack and restart, then re-extract the archive to have proper filename.
It might depend on what you use to extract it. I have the Japanese language pack installed, but still sometimes need to use Bandizip manually set to Japanese to properly extract Japanese file names.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ok i solved, but i just see squares in the game View attachment 810030
Seen that before. That is what happens when your computer doesn't know how to read the font or the font is not available. I assume this game is Chinese because the last time I saw this was trying to play a Chinese game with an english translation. I generally don't see this with Japanese games. It can happen though.

It is locale settings more then likely, or the game supports a font you don't have.

Reactions: Randomplayer