RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

batista007

May 17, 2017
[QUOTE = "cinemagic, post: 4179986, membro: 2821485"]
a raiz da unidade do seu sistema (principalmente C: \)
[/CITAR] thanks

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
anyone got save with full gallery?
The game is still under development.
Maybe I can make a complete save under this version but it would take several months I think.
But this copy is in loose files.
So you can grab any scene you want from Game folder\Graphics\Pictrues\

• Red Heart
Reactions: Marie Mamiya

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
Is the "partial" means the translation is partial,or the whole game story and the CG is partial?Also,it looks the sword girl on the first dungeon can't capture,is this a bug?

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
Is the "partial" means the translation is partial,or the whole game story and the CG is partial?Also,it looks the sword girl on the first dungeon can't capture,is this a bug?
Also, does the game even plan to make a full English translation version,it seems like only have a few dialog have English Subtitle here

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
1.it's about 10% translated, mainly for the first stage , and later only for crucial dialogue that indicate where you should go next.

2.not all female enemy can be captured, that's normal. if you atempt to strip a female enemy but failed and the game not giving any feedback message on topleft corner, then this one is not for capture.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Also, does the game even plan to make a full English translation version,it seems like only have a few dialog have English Subtitle here
I don't think so, the author tried his best and this is the farest he can go. And this is far from a final version, maybe someone can make a full translation on final version, but that should be years later.

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
I don't think so, the author tried his best and this is the farest he can go. And this is far from a final version, maybe someone can make a full translation on final version, but that should be years later.
All right..also,does this game have any walkthrough guide?I dont know where should I go with this implement translation,its fine if it is in chinese I can still use google translation

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020