Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
header (1).jpg

Overview:
Random Iiem and Skills + Hidden elements RPG + Strategy ARPG

The game starts in a dark underground maze where
a female officer is confined in the deepest depths of the prison.
She wants to get out of this nightmare maze!
Would you like to help her?

Navigate through a haunted prison maze battling evil monsters and finding hidden chests.
Improve your attack and defense skills to defeat powerful enemies and bosses!
Collect keys to open new doorways that may lead you closer to your escape...

Developer/Publisher: ZOV GAME STUDIO
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extras:

Installation:

This is the later version of :
This has more language support, less hentai pics, and some updates.

Download:
- - - - - - - - - -

Save - Invisible
- - - - - - - - - -

DFZ2N.jpg DFZ0N.jpg DFZ1.jpg

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
''Would you like to help her?''
Hehehe. Oh yeah. I'll ''help'' alright. :evilsmile:
I mean, if I can ''help''. That art looks nice, but I'm not seeing any ''action'' in those screenshots or in the tags. Hopefully there's something.

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
I mean, if I can ''help''. That art looks nice, but I'm not seeing any ''action'' in those screenshots or in the tags. Hopefully there's something.
same

Reactions: ponyguy

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
By the looks of things we'd probably want to be helping her find her way deeper into the dungeon, not out of it =P.

Akios

Jan 21, 2018
This game is available on steam so content unknown. I haven't had the chance to get it on steam so cant say for sure. might give it a try.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Welp, this game is totally not worth for erotic content. You just get a stupid pinup at the end of each level. There are some pictures of the MC fighting a boss naked and getting her ass kicked, then getting rescued by some angel but can't be bothered to play that far into the game. Save yourself the trouble if you'd want this for the erotic content and skip it. Or see if the 12 CGs that are barely worth looking at are on e-hentai or something.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Welp, this game is totally not worth for erotic content. You just get a stupid pinup at the end of each level. There are some pictures of the MC fighting a boss naked and getting her ass kicked, then getting rescued by some angel but can't be bothered to play that far into the game. Save yourself the trouble if you'd want this for the erotic content and skip it. Or see if the 12 CGs that are barely worth looking at are on e-hentai or something.
thanks for taking one for the team and warn us

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah...wish I read the posts after about two hours of grinding. Very, very few CGs, but the game's actually somewhat challenging and 'fun'. If there were GOR CGs at least, I think it would've been worth playing.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Glad to see someone else taking one for the team! It's taxing but we gotta keep it up!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Well peeps, here's literally every CG worth looking at in this game... As far as I can tell there's no story worth playing for that makes these any better than they are... I shook my stick at it saltily for about 15 seconds cuz I wasted about an hour of my life on this shitty game... Didn't exactly find these, uhh, stimulating but I guess someone might.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well peeps, here's literally every CG worth looking at in this game... As far as I can tell there's no story worth playing for that makes these any better than they are... I shook my stick at it saltily for about 15 seconds cuz I wasted about an hour of my life on this shitty game... Didn't exactly find these, uhh, stimulating but I guess someone might.

Well, that's disappointing. If that's all I get then she can help herself out of that maze. Such a shame too. That art is so nice.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yea, unfortunately the monsters of the maze aren't smart enough to fuck the MC before they kill her. Such a shame.
Man, that's always the worst. You play an H-game, you run into a monster, usually a slime, or a minotaur, or an orc, or so on, you assume ''Oh it's gonna fuck me if I lose, right? I mean, it's an H-game after all.'', and then all you get is a big fat game over screen. Sigh. Depressing.

x00ledge

Sep 17, 2016
The original title for this game was Lascivious Devil Maze by a studio named H GAGA. Zov is probably them, seeing as I can't find any of their games on dlsite anymore. I found the version that I (probably) played and am downloading it now to verify that they removed scenes, which I am fairly certain that they did. I don't expect that an uncensor patch or CG rip would reveal anything if they have entirely removed those scenes from the game, rather than simply locking them behind patches. There were never scenes for the basic enemies, but I do recall there being more events that you could trigger and definitely CGs from losing to bosses.

Edit: Yep, I would post images but I have not yet reached the 3 post requirement to do so. In the first floor alone I've already encountered a scene that would include about 3 or 4 more CGs by itself in addition to the ones provided above. Seems like the Steam version is extremely stripped.

Halfling2099

Jan 10, 2018

you are a gentlemen and a scholar sir.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The original title for this game was Lascivious Devil Maze by a studio named H GAGA. Zov is probably them, seeing as I can't find any of their games on dlsite anymore. I found the version that I (probably) played and am downloading it now to verify that they removed scenes, which I am fairly certain that they did. I don't expect that an uncensor patch or CG rip would reveal anything if they have entirely removed those scenes from the game, rather than simply locking them behind patches. There were never scenes for the basic enemies, but I do recall there being more events that you could trigger and definitely CGs from losing to bosses.

Edit: Yep, I would post images but I have not yet reached the 3 post requirement to do so. In the first floor alone I've already encountered a scene that would include about 3 or 4 more CGs by itself in addition to the ones provided above. Seems like the Steam version is extremely stripped.

Shitpost with allspeed, man! JK lol, thanks for the info, dude.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote