Mod QSP EVIL -Mod Reworked `english' [v190903]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
It actually does check for party invitations and whether or not you can throw one btw. The game explicity makes a check for if pol = 0 on both.
Yes there are a bug. There are not 2 but 3 party, I think this test was added to manage the third way but that create logic's problem for Hefemale(high) and Shemale(low). Explanation : Uniparty is for all, but Vselenie not (problem is the mix between test Biological and test Gender identity).
I'll see to find a solution for the next version.

PS : Your cap on estrogen is illogic (you based your values on description, and can make more logic's bugs).

is there a way to cheat
Name you : 'Admin'

ilookfat

Jul 3, 2017
Well it's your mod so it's up to you. But if body attribute variables are assigned arbitrary values on a sliding scale, with respective checkpoints describing states of body type - wouldn't it make the most sense to inferentially make an estimate of what the maximum achievable limit due to influence of estrogen based on real world examples?

The other option to scientifically approach it is to actually go and inject a large enough sample of human males regularly and evaluate against a control group. But at that point we're playing EVIL with real life.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Any way you can change the tablet thing back so it doesn't advance time? I didn't notice it right away but it advances time by an hour when you use a tablet on an npc. This can really mess your game up if you're not paying attention to it.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Well it's your mod so it's up to you. But if body attribute variables are assigned arbitrary values on a sliding scale, with respective checkpoints describing states of body type - wouldn't it make the most sense to inferentially make an estimate of what the maximum achievable limit due to influence of estrogen based on real world examples?
Well, where I can read read your studies and publication about estrogen for nobel prize ?
Don’t confuse your beliefs with science. And sorry, the game is poor, he forgot to take into account the risks of breast cancer, the impact on the cardiovascular system, the delay in menopause, etc... (the list is long for estrogen).
Your cap isn't based on science but on your description's preferences (I've no problem with that, my problem is only with the functioning of the game).

Your code's analysis is good, but it is based on your way to play. I try to explain the game's mechanic not the life.

Any way you can change the tablet thing back so it doesn't advance time? I didn't notice it right away but it advances time by an hour when you use a tablet on an npc. This can really mess your game up if you're not paying attention to it.
Sorry, but no, I've added deliberately this time consumption. This game don't have time limit, and too many things are made with free time. I will try (along the way) to add cost time for all the true action (have a pill taken, manage clothes, go to beauty salon), but consultation action (see a list of npc, or see a npc) stay free time.

I would also appreciate it if you could point out to me the actions that should take time and that do not take time.

Reactions: ahaha74

ilookfat

Jul 3, 2017
Lol what? I didn't mention anything of the sort. I simply mentioned it's a game and inferential analysis is enough to simulate the real thing short of, what you mentioned not me, delving into "nobel prize winning scientific analysis on estrogen". The body stats I set are rough estimates based on perceived limits, I'm open to debate and discussion without having to resort to personal attacks and smug mockery.

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
I'm open to debate and discussion without having to resort to personal attacks and smug mockery.
Me too(like we said in Hollywood), is not personal, I just answer at who said :

The other option to scientifically approach it is to actually go and inject a large enough sample of human males regularly and evaluate against a control group. But at that point we're playing EVIL with real life.
For the debate no problem, but the debate must stay on game's logic (and not go on argument scientific).
Your remark about 'vivod' is true, because 'vivod' is run every day regardless of the player’s choice.
Your cap about 'estrogen' is false, because you are under the game's limit, is for all NPC, and is a player’s choice.
In addition :
I explain to you why fat can't be limited but I had agree that fat consumption must be enhanced.
Tits is limited at 250, but that is a bug, the limit must be over the maximum description's values (maybe 280 for tits, if you see every cup size have a 30 points range and Huge milking begin at 250)
Fem can be limited, but the limit must be over 1020, like I said 'I don't have search what must be the high limit'

That's why I said : 'Your cap on estrogen is illogic'.

And don't forget, English (and Russian) is not my language :) .

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
@ Corseik

How can you access the camwhores? Under whores is only an option to recall them but you can't see them anywhere.. at least I can't find them... ;)
Where you can rent a building for cheap, no ? (in the slums) :devilish: (you can find if you have at least one camwhore)

Pfft, this gang's leader who never go outside ! :ROFLMAO:

Sep 24, 2017
Where you can rent a building for cheap, no ? (in the slums) :devilish: (you can find if you have at least one camwhore)

Pfft, this gang's leader who never go outside ! :ROFLMAO:
Ok... but the other whores are working in the Gloryhole or on the street... and I don't need to go there...

I mean what is the whole point in having a "secret" office if you need to run after your whores? Its ok that there is an apartment but it should be possible to access them with the secret office!

AND recalling a camwhore does not work!!!

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Ok... but the other whores are working in the Gloryhole or on the street... and I don't need to go there...

I mean what is the whole point in having a "secret" office if you need to run after your whores? Its ok that there is an apartment but it should be possible to access them with the secret office!

AND recalling a camwhore does not work!!!
Recall is for paraplegic gang's leader ! :p

Ok, seriously :
You don't have access to the gloryhole or streetwhores (it is in red light) in the secret office.
In the secret office you have access to the list of all whores and the list of all slave, in this list you can only interact with NPC in rest.
The recall is like a general call to liberate all NPC from a current activity and present in your office/panel.
You can give a order (send to gloryhole, street, brothel, do camwhore, and organize a drug den) from secret office, but if your sluts/slave are working for you, you can only interact on his/her workplace and not in secret office.
There are only a exception, is drug courrier because their work is a travel.

The recall off all camwhores work for me (give me a screenshot or a save, if you want I found your problem/bug)

But your are right, I must add cost time to recall option ! :whistle:

ahaha74

Jul 1, 2019
Yo mate, still downloading your mod. Thanks for the effort.

Was twiching it a bit myself, like adding the "molest" act to most girls, and working on new dynamics for sex (limiting the first encounter to kissing, huggging, and oral f(corr[num]) for example...)

But one thing i wanted to do was to use the name/surname gen to assoiate a body or at least a face to the NPC. It looks like a pain in the ass to do given how the bodyparts and face are generated, but do you think it would be feasable?

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Yo mate, still downloading your mod. Thanks for the effort.

Was twiching it a bit myself, like adding the "molest" act to most girls, and working on new dynamics for sex (limiting the first encounter to kissing, huggging, and oral f(corr[num]) for example...)

But one thing i wanted to do was to use the name/surname gen to assoiate a body or at least a face to the NPC. It looks like a pain in the ass to do given how the bodyparts and face are generated, but do you think it would be feasable?
There are 1447 surnames(without name's feminization), 404 woman first name and 543 man first name.
The all is randomized.
The surnames can be feminizated if there are a gender identity change(for russian surnames).
Then, I think is very very difficult, associated with physical description is more feasable (for my view).

For your light sex, it is made with soft action (movie, restaurant, etc ....). That's can be enhanced.

For molest action, it's possible but it's not very coherent with the rest of the relationship system(maybe if you make a special action like kidnap, but I don't see where we go with that).

Sep 24, 2017
In the secret office you have access to the list of all whores and the list of all slave, in this list you can only interact with NPC in rest.The recall is like a general call to liberate all NPC from a current activity and present in your office/panel.
You can see your whores and send them on the street or to the gloryhole... BUT I can't see the camwhores!!!

The recall is like a general call to liberate all NPC from a current activity and present in your office/panel.
Yes I know what the recall option should do... and yes I see the option in the office... BUT recalling camwhores has no effect, the canwhore stays in the slums and is still working!

And I found an other bug... my whores can't count... look at the screenshot. bug.jpg

You see 3 whores are making money, 70, 80 and 90 caps... this is 240 caps in total right? But the game is counting 90 caps, it looks like the game is only counting the last whore...

If I have time I will in the code :p

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Yes I know what the recall option should do... and yes I see the option in the office... BUT recalling camwhores has no effect, the canwhore stays in the slums and is still working!

You see 3 whores are making money, 70, 80 and 90 caps... this is 240 caps in total right? But the game is counting 90 caps, it looks like the game is only counting the last whore...

If I have time I will in the code :p
Yes it is not normal, can you send me a save please.

Ok, there are a writing bug, your first whore make 70 with 9 clients
the second make 10 with 1 clients, total are 80
the third make no client and was taken by nigerians
the fourth make 10 with 1 clients total are 90
your whore earns you 90 caps.

I will correct this, but you have always a problem with your camwhores.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
I will correct this, but you have always a problem with your camwhores.
As I recall, in the old code, street whores, camwhores and gloryhole whores have own variables for payment.

edit:
Your code:
if slutdohod>0:'Your whores earn for you <<slutdohod>> caps`'

the variale slutdohod is only for street whores, the variable for camwhores is camwhoredohod... so you have to add them for a total sum...

Last edited:

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
As I recall, in the old code, street whores, camwhores and gloryhole whores have own variables for payment.

edit:
Your code:
if slutdohod>0:'Your whores earn for you <<slutdohod>> caps`'

the variale slutdohod is only for street whores, the variable for camwhores is camwhoredohod... so you have to add them for a total sum...
No slutdohod is the total for streetwhore only. Streewhores and Camwhores are independant
see a example :
Screenshot.jpg

Sep 24, 2017
the variale slutdohod is only for street whores, the variable for camwhores is camwhoredohod...
No slutdohod is the total for streetwhore only. Streewhores and Camwhores are independant
That is exatly what I said :p

But I did not understand what problem you have with camwhores?

edit: I now know what you mean with camwhore problem... I did not use my head ;)

Last edited:

him13

Feb 11, 2019
Yes there are a bug. There are not 2 but 3 party, I think this test was added to manage the third way but that create logic's problem for Hefemale(high) and Shemale(low). Explanation : Uniparty is for all, but Vselenie not (problem is the mix between test Biological and test Gender identity).
I'll see to find a solution for the next version.

PS : Your cap on estrogen is illogic (you based your values on description, and can make more logic's bugs).

Name you : 'Admin'
what do you mean by that

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote