Mod QSP EVIL -Mod Reworked `english' [v190903]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
Screen-Evil-190903.jpg

Overview:
This mod is a reworked & addon of the original game.
Description of the game :
The game is quite original and not like other games. In the game, you can create a character as a man and a woman and start life in the capital. The action takes place in a kind of parallel world where everything is basically similar to our world, but there are also differences. In the course of the game you can, for example, create your own gang, you can trade in drugs, you can own a brothel and manage whores, engage in blackmail and, through acquaintances with the elite, turn things around, you can kidnap people and force them to sign slave contracts. The game has a wide range of actions and deep sex system. Just in spite of everything, the gameplay for a woman and a man is different, in this game it is possible to turn from a man into Shemale. The game is very important economic component, you can legally earn a penny at work, and you can create evil and on other people's heads to climb to the top of the world. The choice is yours, there is no plot in the game and you don’t owe anything to anyone.​

Updated:2019-09-03
Game/Creator:[QSP] EVIL [v10319 fix1] [Hivoltage]/
Modder:Corseik
Mod Version:190903
Game Version:1.03.19-fix1
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Mp4's version Win (238Mo): -
Gif's version - Win(1,14Go) :
Bugsfix:
For Mp4 :
For Gif :

Last edited:

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
i found a bug

no matter how many times i flog a girl she doesn't become broken
I must more infos (like the text printed) or your save, there are no change in the farm house since the last version (except +1 picture collaring)
(I've have no problem with that, have you verify your level of leadership, and have you seen a evolution of the text ?)

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
so she is almost broken then it resets to the begining no matter what i do
Ok, You have found a true russian bug, your woman is a Dominatrix (yes i know the bdsm content is not activate, but it exist a little :whistle: ), I will study the problem, but the correction is not for today.

Forget the Dominatrix, it's not for you ! :p

Infos : A generate NPC is at 90% neither master nor submissive, but in 5% , he/she is a master and in 5% he/she is a submissive

Last edited:

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
You must be best friend with a NPC who served in the army and are not in police, then make him a killer.
When you have one or more killer (panel in your secret office), see them, you'll have the text level shooting under 'He's served in the army'. Be careful take a sniper if you want a good luck to kill him. After you equip him with a sniper rifle (50.000 caps) and order Mabuta (again 50.000 caps).
For the first try, with a elite sniper and his rifle, you have 80-90% to hit him.
Every try make Mabuta harder to kill

Corseik

Jun 15, 2018
another bug

Corrected (the problem of level shooting for your gang member)
I'have added a text at the farm in NPC description when the victim is a BDSM master (solution for later)

The last corrected version is in the head of the thread.

And a little tips : try to engage in your gang a man who is mechanic :unsure:

Last edited:

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Cool game. A bit grindy, but nothing that annoys me too much. Some questions:

1) When you walk outside apparently a number of people look at you:

"What the guys, gangster type looking at you pointedly. Leaving eyes on them you notice that their five"

What the hell does that mean?

2) Is adding clothes images in your plans? Something like the other QSP game "Girl Life". I believe that would add quite a bit to the game. Adding some more pictures for the face would be cool, too, especially for androgynous characters, for which there are no face images right now.

3) What does the dominance stat of the player changes in the game? I'm talking about the stat described as "follower", "independent", "leader", etc.

4) A suggestion really. Perhaps the game could use some pointers, even something some kind of manual as a text file or in the game itself would work. When I started the game I had no idea how to add members to the gang, or how to make decent money, or how to get hormones for the character (with Tony), and other things as well. Discovery is part of the fun but you can get so lost that you stop playing the game before you discover the good stuff.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote