cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Same here, just think how much longer a Dev gets held up rendering Animations, and then the folks complain the release is taking too long, love the game just as it is.
Indeed. The same people also complain about cinematic animations because those are not sex animations.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
this game lacks animation because the sex scenes are boring
animation is not worth it at all, i saw a tweet from Dev of "A Wife and A mother", he said he finished last update in one month except animation part! and 20 sec animation took 4 month of his time!
Do you really think waiting one more month for 4-5 sec animation worth it?!
Dev doesn't have Company of game, he is solo. Most of the games are..
for example i like Dev make this Game on VR (Virtual Reality) Platform so we can play it with VR Glass too! it would be awesome! but nonsense!
personally i thin Casey side story are very Great But it took around 20% of last updates! Not really worth it on game with very slow update to waste renders on side characters, Maybe later she involve in more erotic ways with main characters But still i think putting those renders on mains is better option.
we could have Kevin exciting Games in this update if it wasn't for Casey !

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Nicole sounds in this game are really wired and hilarious.

When she takes a cock in her pussy there is a sound like walking through a puddle (splash) and when she sucks cocks it feels like she is chewing on peanuts (crackles and crunch)

Are we sure Nicole doesn't wanna chop my dick with her teeth and then she spits out my poor chopped peanuts ??

I'm a little worried with that sounds :cry::censored:

To be sure for now on i will play thi game with "sound" off :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 18.25.51.jpg

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
this game lacks animation because the sex scenes are boring
This i also must say is true...there are many blowjobs between wife and hubby but the real sex scenes between them are rare.
But i like the way how the game works with players decissions.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Exciting Games Ep16 Pt1
with 2haegar Cheat Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i'm confused, it seems like it has so many critical bugs... any suggestion where i should start the game from to avoid these bugs?
If you haven't played the game yet then you will be fine to start from the beginning but I highly suggest to do a save at the beginning of every chapter starting with chapter 2 just in case you need to go back.

Also you might find my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod helpful.

Reactions: pletoxxx

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
1 question!
where did couples decided that husband comes to his wife date with her ex-boyfriend and husband decide to come and watch and stays unknown?!

the things i see was, husband first said ok cool go, and before they go there nicole said are you sure you want to come as unknown?! i m pretty sure i missed 1 conversation about nicoles date !

Reactions: Back

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I'm curious how it goes on? How far does Nicole go with Kevin? What are you two willing to do? And when are they going on vacation, I want to see Nicole in a sexy bikini. For so long...

Back

Aug 3, 2017
1 question!
where did couples decided that husband comes to his wife date with her ex-boyfriend and husband decide to come and watch and stays unknown?!

the things i see was, husband first said ok cool go, and before they go there nicole said are you sure you want to come as unknown?! i m pretty sure i missed 1 conversation about nicoles date !
Oh, so it wasn't just me. I thought that was a bit out of the blue. ^^'

• Haha
Reactions: NyVar

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Let's talk clearly, the game, to be a first work, is done very well. The only real defect, IMHO, is that the gameplay is not linear, if first I choose all quiet options, after it will be also possible to have the most hard option. In my head in a game the actions must be the daughters of previous actions.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
when steve suggest to spy on them?
in ep13 nicole was already sure he wants to come and spy, and asked are you sure you want to come unknown and spy on us.
It didn't really bothered me during my playthrough, I understood it as a behind the scene dialogue. We don't see all the dialogues after all. It could have happened when Nicole said she would dress for the date and it would fit the actual scene. The specific line "I'm ready. Are you sure you want to play spy? I could juste introduce you" is here to let us, the player, being aware of what they planned behind our back.

Also, the dev want to keep suprise of what will happen in each episode till your play the episode itself. We knew Nicole would/could meet Kevin but we only learned Steve would watch the scene till the last moment with this dialogue. I think it was his (Guter) goal.

4.40 star(s) 74 Votes