Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
main_new.png

Overview:
It has been four years since Steve and Nicole got married. They have everything, love, mutual understanding, prosperity. What else can one wish for happiness? But people always want more. They start looking for thrills and new impressions. However, in pursuit of new sensations they risk waking up the demons of lust sleeping inside them. Be careful what you wish for.
(Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-27
Developer: Guter Reiter
Censored: No
Version: Episode 16 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

All previous episodes are already included in the last one.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux (Ep. 15 Part 1): - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (Ep. 15 Part 1): - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

BDR529 & Mel1234 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ep_1_17.png ep_2_35.png ep_3_58.png ep_4_13.png ep_6_15.png ep_5_32.png ep_6_62.png fl_1_1.png ep_4_87.png ep_5_57.png ep_6_95.png

Last edited:

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Multiple protagonist eh? Nice i can play from both perspective! I hope there's an option to make the husband faithful and make the wife a complete sloot lmao.

Edit : Quick review. Good render, good storyline, i actually care about the story and the dialogues. Lots of options it seems and some choices do branch out the story a lil bit. I just hope that in the next episodes we get to play more from Nicole's perspective. Similar to TAC but this seems lighter in terms of storyline as of right now. Good job dev can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
What did you do to her tits? They look like her plastic surgeon fucked up her boob job.

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes