VN Ren'Py Abandoned Excluded [Ep. 2] [RevisedStrategy]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

How important to you (1 lowest, 5 highest) is Audio (music and/or sound effects) in a VN?

Results are only viewable after voting.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Stop removing the text box. Thanks.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Well, it's the combination of shitty font + super transparent text box I guess. This shit annoys me so much.

edit: I just figured out a solution to this once and for all. Press 'a' and then turn on high contrast text. You could also adjust text size. It will look a bit clunky, but that is a small price to pay for actually being able to read things.

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Excluded [Episode 1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I like the writing style. We learn as we go. The commonly used character bios at the start of VNs is often a sign of amateur writers, so I'm always glad to see games that proceed without such crutches. It also avoids unnatural Q&A sessions with girls to introduce them to the players. The basic set up for the story was pretty interesting. I'm curious to see how some relationships will pan out. If we take everything at face value, the girls didn't do anything too fucked up other than keeping MC in the dark about it for some unfathomable reason. It doesn't quite make sense, so there is possibility of something more sinister going on, maybe having something to do with their mom?

Anyways, the visuals were great. Nice models, but I feel like their jawline looks a bit weird from certain angles. Awesome clothing. Nice body proportions. Great expressions. None of that psycho smile or extreme expressions we see from many devs that go wild on those sliders.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
With a name like this I'm going to assume not a Harem. Either way the red head is the reason to try this out but I'll wait until I see vaginal sex tag.

BrknParts

Aug 4, 2020
HMMMMMMMMMM....... I like what I saw so far in this first episode, the problem is the developer set up us to hate one character in specific about what this character did, which is not bad, but just forgiving is not a choice here, this plot it's hard to deal with
I really like your project, the renders and the story. It seems like it has indeed potential, but it's too early yet.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes