Unity Abandoned Exeligmos [v0.1a] [Kopletka]

U

User_23654

4.png
Overview:
Exeligmos is a game about a man who woke up in a strange post-apocalyptic future as a woman. Right now there are no adult themes (however, in the end of this version you will have a pleasant surprise), but in the future, i hope, you will see many of them.​

Updated: 25/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: Kopletka - |
Censorship: None (No adult theme at the moment!)
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -
Linux: -
Mac v0.1: -

Desktop Screenshot 2018.08.31 - 21.10.21.81.png Desktop Screenshot 2018.08.31 - 21.10.50.27.png Desktop Screenshot 2018.08.31 - 21.11.09.65.png

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I will probably love this game. Later. After a few updates. I just really hope it's not this stupid "submissive MC" kind of game. And I request lesbian content as well :)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
could be interesting if the transformation is a "skip intro" thing i can ignore and forget about in the later game versions^^

Reactions: Ataios

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
Not really into transformation but post-apocalyptic's always an interesting enviroment to play in, will check this out.

By the way, what's with the name? Anyone has any idea what "Exeligmos" is or means?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Second game I see that combines Unity with what looks like RPGMaker, that is seriously fucked.

You use a machine that isn't good for visual novels anyway (too slow and too demanding and much too powerful for VNs) and then you add another nightmare for VNs to it.

I'd rather be fucked sideways by a train then play a game like that.

Jun 30, 2017
Just heavily alpha state, so we don't know his full intention of using unity
The game only have prologue where you find a new home with your friend outside of the city you live but you and a friend of your being pulled down into a strange liquid inside the house's basement and you awake as a woman, after that the game ended.

creepy_uncle

Oct 27, 2017
"(however, in the end of this version you will have a pleasant surprise)"

So surprise is the thumbnail of a game you used here? That's not really a surprise.

astrooo2004

Apr 12, 2018
I will probably love this game. Later. After a few updates. I just really hope it's not this stupid "submissive MC" kind of game. And I request lesbian content as well :)
What's wrong with "submissive MC" kind of games? There's quite a large fanbase for such games and only so few of them.

Reactions: Esteban32

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
What's wrong with "submissive MC" kind of games? There's quite a large fanbase for such games and only so few of them.
What's wrong is - there are no real choices when your MC is submissive, besides licking shoes or drinking someones piss of course - that's not for me.
From start you know (sooner or later) you gonna be acting like a slave dog towards all npcs. I like my character to have some guts. For example: my favourite hero personality is Hawke from Dragon Age 2. She/He is the kind of character that can stand for herself and others. Charisma, Bravery, sense of adventure....I love that!!!

So, what I wanted to say: IT'S ALL ABOUT FREEDOM OF CHOICE (another example: Tabitha from The Coceter Chronicles)
In my opinion, you don't have any real control over submissive MC, it's like playing a movie instead real game.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Fuck being submissive. I want to run and gun and cuck others. Please don't tell me the chick turned into the dude. or worst yet the chick fused with the MC. Oh GOD don't let the MC get fucked by a dude.

Aug 16, 2017
ya see the 'male protag' and you think...yay im gonna see a guy fook a lot of girls....
then you see the 'tranformation' tag and you just know its just gonna be a woman and we will only get to see her getting an array of dicks...which is why I dislike female protag games

never understand why they tag a game male when it even says in description that the MC will be a female for pretty much most of the game.

im out

Reactions: Aioria619