RavenOfOld

Jr. Uploader
May 16, 2021
Here are the latest Monster Hunter vids for anybody interested.

Nergigante_4k.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2023.12.30_08.45.22].png Zinogre_4k.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2023.12.30_08.45.33].png

These are original files, but not original filenames. Nabbed from sankaku. Just a placeholder for anybody who desperately needs to fap to big titty monster hunter girls.

Also, these are the 60fps versions, which to my knowledge are interpolated by exga. I prefer his non-interpolated 30fps originals. I'll wait for proper update.

Also, I remuxed evilaudio's audio in the googledrive link for anybody interested in that. I remuxed both original / evilaudio on separate audio tracks, so you can just right click in video player to select either track.

trey2009

Oct 21, 2022
Here are the latest Monster Hunter vids for anybody interested.

Google Drive
View attachment 3217937 View attachment 3217938

These are original files, but not original filenames. Nabbed from sankaku. Just a placeholder for anybody who desperately needs to fap to big titty monster hunter girls.

Also, these are the 60fps versions, which to my knowledge are interpolated by exga. I prefer his non-interpolated 30fps originals. I'll wait for proper update.

Also, I remuxed evilaudio's audio in the googledrive link for anybody interested in that. I remuxed both original / evilaudio on separate audio tracks, so you can just right click in video player to select either track.
I download the audio remix one and keep getting the original one

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Is it just me, or the anim quality kinda dropped a little in the latest ones? I was taking a look, and most of them kinda look more stiff, less and less movement,like, it has jiggle but the rest of the body moves kinda weird, i dont know, might be tripping

Oct 30, 2020
Is it just me, or the anim quality kinda dropped a little in the latest ones? I was taking a look, and most of them kinda look more stiff, less and less movement,like, it has jiggle but the rest of the body moves kinda weird, i dont know, might be tripping

No you're absolutely right, take a look at this previous animation, it is definitely one of his best animations of all time, but ALSO the first animation to use his new jiggle techniques that he keeps using nowadays.

Notice how the quality of the jiggles in the old Nier work far outclasses his newer stuff? A2 just generally looks very soft and well animated here
View attachment 2166382-582f7752571456b14638fb8cefd1097b.mp4

Regardless, I am very happy he's back, maybe he's just not in the groove and he's trying to find his footing after being absent for so long.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
No you're absolutely right, take a look at this previous animation, it is definitely one of his best animations of all time, but ALSO the first animation to use his new jiggle techniques that he keeps using nowadays.

Notice how the quality of the jiggles in the old Nier work far outclasses his newer stuff? A2 just generally looks very soft and well animated here
View attachment 3249316

Regardless, I am very happy he's back, maybe he's just not in the groove and he's trying to find his footing after being absent for so long.
Yeah, thats what i thought, might be a small detail but makes a big difference

Reactions: DD3DD

kampfer91

May 5, 2021
Perhaps he spend less time to do his new works and so it is kinda less refined than usual ? Looks like he was in a rush .

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....

Exga_PoV_Edits

Snap4.jpg

for only 2.01gb.....
Snap3.jpg
adding pov mode+loops with extended.....is much better now!!
with massive edits stuffs.....
some projects included because there was some insane edits for it....

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
Snap1z.jpg

Last edited:

XMJW5

Feb 14, 2021
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....

Exga_PoV_Edits

View attachment 3485370

for only 2.01gb.....
View attachment 3485366
adding pov mode+loops with extended.....is much better now!!
with massive edits stuffs.....
some projects included because there was some insane edits for it....

Pixeldrain

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
View attachment 3485365
spidey.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote