Seeking Exhib games without non-con

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone got any recommendations for exhib/public games where the female lead is a willing participant? Something like e.g. Sunville. And I don't mean one where the female lead can be corrupted, I mean one where the female lead at the very beginning is already wanting and enjoying to expose herself. Now if it's corruption to get her to do more daring things over time that's great, as long as she consents to everything.

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/hana-exposure-a-blooming-flower-v1-04-flimsy.28156/ is the best exhibitionist game I can think of for your recommendation. There's no sex in the game iirc. Just a story about a naïve girl who slowly learns the joys of exposing oneself in public. It's a bit of a slow burn, you don't go from completely innocent to depraved overnight afterall.
I remember this looking like absolute ass, but it looks like they redid the art for it. I'll check it out again, thanks!

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
Okay, after trying it I'm giving that game a thumbs down. Mandatory arrow keys on the front menu and not being able to click navigate is a hard no. I don't want to play this game with two hands. I can't resize the game even in windowed mode either. Also there's a massive exposition dump at the beginning that I do not care to read, and it's filled with little cutscenes of people walking so I can't even rapid click through it.