Seeking exhibicionism game pc

Kefka82

Aug 5, 2022
Hi all, I was looking for exhibitionism games in school or university in general mainly and in public.

Thanks .

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
If you're ok with a game without men, you might try Sunville - best all-female-exhibitionism-game ever. An escalation of exhibitionism in and out of university.

The headmaster is also a quite good game, that heavily plays with exhibitionism in a school-setting.

Coming of age is a little grindy, but has in my opinion quite rewarding exhibitionism (and voyeur)-scenes in and out of school.

You might also try "Glamour". It is grindy as hell and sometimes a bit boring to play, but you get basically a whole school class nude in biology lessons.

Still forgot a classic: "Hentai High School+". But I didn`t play it that much.

Not playing in university or school, and rather short and hard, but also quite good exhibitionism-game is Ariane in Paradise. I wrote a multi-mod for this, which has been updated for the latest version by another person. This makes the game quite easy. As far, as I know, the other games of dateariane are also quite rewarding, but also quite hard to play, because of multi-branching. As far, as I know there are no mods for the other games of dateariane yet.

Last edited: