Seeking Exhibitionism games where the MC wants to be watched

raptorr64

Jul 9, 2017
Most "non-forced" (the girl isn't victim of an accident or blackmail) exhib games have the female protagonist stripping in public, getting excited about it, and then trying to avoid being seen because it's not what she's really after

I'm looking for stories where the girl exposes herself with the explicit endgame of being stared at by everyone and getting embarrassed/humiliated
Said accident or blackmail are not a deal breaker (after all they are often used to kickstart the MC's exposure kink)
No actual sex scenes required, though it's no problem if there are some

Examples :
Hana Exposure (Awesome game. MC constantly goes "There's no way I'll dare to wear that, everyone will see [body part here], I'm going to die of shame ! ...I can't wait")
Sunville (Same spirit, MC gets stuck once with a see-through swimsuit and thoroughly humiliated, immediately goes out of her way to make it her everyday swimsuit)
Succulence (At one point, MC can model naked for art class, goes out of her way to take very explicit poses, knowing the resulting sculpture will be displayed in the school hallways)

Reactions: eromaster

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Naughty Lyanna
Although what the girls here enjoy most is the risk and the thrill of trying not to get caught. Still, almost always they end up caught - and they do enjoy this as well. So technically partially and not entirely up to the request, but overall a very good game.

raptorr64

Jul 9, 2017
I already know both (and both are really good !)

Lyanna is awesome, but yeah, she's just in for the thrill of being naked, she never actively plans on being caught (even though it always happens) or, even better, look forward to it. Plus, the substory with the criminals and corrupt politicians is quite the turn-off, I don't get why the author went for it

Rogue-Like is great too, but isn't really built for exposure as far as I know : you can get the girls naked in public, but nobody ever cares, neither them nor the faceless bystanders (except Xavier who just yells at you)

Reactions: eromaster