Seeking Exhibitionism Games

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I love when a game allows me to edit female character’s clothing and i love exhibitionism scenes.
Here are some games i like

Liz of the Tower
Naked Order
Shinobi Buster (cute clothing but i don't love game system)
Fountain of Mana
Nymphomania Paradox (good exhib but i don't love art)
Magical girl Celephonia (good game and occasional exhib)

Melty’s Quest (very good art and clothing system)

Do you have such games to recommend? Thx!

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
A few other games I also really enjoyed focused on exhibitionism

Eastern Stuff:
H.H.Works games (Probably amongst my favorite exhibitionism games)
Scalegarden games (Great games with a very nunanced clothing system)
Double Melon games (Many exhibition focused games)
Ota Guchi Field games(for naive girl exhibitionism)

Western stuff:
Succulence(has great buildup with a decent clothing system)

There is a lot more out there, those are just the ones I remember right now, if you want to look for more I recommend this tag combo.

Jasonmcnoodles

Aug 12, 2022
Sorry for Necroposting, but these were some good recommendations, so I will throw in my suggestions too:

I personally love the creator "Aburasoba Biyori".
They have made several games, including "Terrible Laboratory", "Tiny King Amelia And The Little Flask Of The Demon King" and "The Clash of Hidden Ninja techniques".

Very very god female exhibitionism content, tho not much in the way of clothing customization. Still highly recommend you checking out their games.

Other games I've managed to track down include:
Lucia Script - Princess of a age-old kindom (Only MTL)
GIRAL - Clothing customization, but might be limited in sexual content
Kung Fu Grand King - I prefer the other small-tiddy girls from the other titles
Monster Fight - Very good game contentwise, tho the font choice makes it really hard to read
QrinSway - three games, very short, basically self-contained scenarios of the same very unlucky girl
The S harassment RPG about a witch in glasses - Not much to say about this one

I've seen that there is also a follow up to the S harrasment RPG about a witch in glasses, called "Mavi's Agony", though I haven't been able to find an english translation for it. Not even MTL.

Reactions: RembrandtQ

Legado88

Feb 1, 2021
Sorry for Necroposting, but these were some good recommendations, so I will throw in my suggestions too:

I personally love the creator "Aburasoba Biyori".
They have made several games, including "Terrible Laboratory", "Tiny King Amelia And The Little Flask Of The Demon King" and "The Clash of Hidden Ninja techniques".

Very very god female exhibitionism content, tho not much in the way of clothing customization. Still highly recommend you checking out their games.

Other games I've managed to track down include:
Lucia Script - Princess of a age-old kindom (Only MTL)
GIRAL - Clothing customization, but might be limited in sexual content
Kung Fu Grand King - I prefer the other small-tiddy girls from the other titles
Monster Fight - Very good game contentwise, tho the font choice makes it really hard to read
QrinSway - three games, very short, basically self-contained scenarios of the same very unlucky girl
The S harassment RPG about a witch in glasses - Not much to say about this one

I've seen that there is also a follow up to the S harrasment RPG about a witch in glasses, called "Mavi's Agony", though I haven't been able to find an english translation for it. Not even MTL.

Yep, it really doesn't get better than Aburasoba Biyori. Those are top tier, i'm still looking for anything that rivals it.

Jasonmcnoodles

Aug 12, 2022
Yep, it really doesn't get better than Aburasoba Biyori. Those are top tier, i'm still looking for anything that rivals it.
Actually, I could also add "Degrees of Lewdity" to the list. It's quite different, but definitely up there beside Aburasoba Biyori