4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Chapter 3 Title Screen.png

Overview:
Exiles is a fantasy adventure taking you from a 1001 Arabian Nights style land to far colder climes across the ocean to the other side of the planet (and maybe off of it) as the fate of the world hangs in the balance! You grew up a penniless orphan on the streets of Dumat al-Julfar, never expecting what fate had in store for you. Taken into the service of a rich patron, you'll rise from lowly servant to epic (at least somewhat) hero! The story doesn't take itself too seriously though. Along the way you'll meet several primary supporting characters/love interests :
(NOTE: GAY AND TRANS CONTENT IS OPTIONAL)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-02
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Developer: Tim.E.Pants Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 v0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (0.3.1):
- -
Android: -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH(PDF)
Fan Sigs: Fan Sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - Fan Sigs 4 - Fan Sigs 5

*Unofficial ports are not made by the Developer. Download at your own risk.

main menu.png kadijah dream sex handjob climax 3.png blackhole fall 3.png bazaar populated no darius.png tahir frot cum face 1.png mc cell sad.png bathhouse cumshot 5.png darius voila 4.png Astrid Closeup Angry Harem_Astrid POV Camera.png MC Blows 357 Harem Entrance Gloat 1_iray interior Camera.png Harem Boi.png Harem Girl.png MC Kadijah Harem Pre Fingering Nude_Camera - Copy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Seems cool, but is gay and futa avoidable?
Is there futa in it? That would interest me more than the trans or trap.

Ever wonder why futaxmale is okay for some people who don't like gay content? I hadn't, until this comment, lol.

Reactions: Lypso55

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Ooh, I like the sound of this game. We gon' get some trap side characters too? Need more than just the main :p. Maybe a little milf action too ;).

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ooh, I like the sound of this game. We gon' get some trap side characters too? Need more than just the main :p. Maybe a little milf action too ;).
Yep. I have several ideas for different characters that will pop up in the narrative. Especially since the setting will become pretty varied as the chapters go on.

Is there futa in it? That would interest me more than the trans or trap.

Ever wonder why futaxmale is okay for some people who don't like gay content? I hadn't, until this comment, lol.
I'm assuming you mean vagina and dick? That could be in the cards. A lot of the content outside of the initial 3 love interests will cater to fetishes that wouldn't necessarily fit elsewhere. Certain fetishes are more likely to appear sooner if patrons vote on them. That being said, I have a pretty eclectic stable of fetishes and I'll be adding things that turn me on in addition to poll results so I could see it happening.

Currently Tahir is the trap character and Astrid, who unfortunately doesn't make her appearance until the second half of this chapter to be released in a few weeks, is the trans character. I haven't decided if she's trans naturally or if it's a magic thingie yet.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
When it comes to "Gay" there is "Gay" and "Gay Gay", but both are labeled as just "Gay" which to some degree annoys me.

Gay = Cute traps, Trannies, Futa, Sissy Femboi and so on... Thoughts: "Nothing gay about getting your dick sucked."
Gay Gay = 2 or more Masculine males fucking each other in the ass. Thoughts: "RUN AWAY!!!!!!!1111"

I like Gay stuff, but dislike Gay Gay stuff.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
When it comes to "Gay" there is "Gay" and "Gay Gay", but both are labeled as just "Gay" which to some degree annoys me.

Gay = Cute traps, Trannies, Futa, Sissy Femboi and so on... Thoughts: "Nothing gay about getting your dick sucked."
Gay Gay = 2 or more Masculine males fucking each other in the ass. Thoughts: "RUN AWAY!!!!!!!1111"

Currently it's cute trap/femboy. Not GIGANTIC HAIRY MUSCLE DUDE WITH 12 FOOT DONG. That's not really my thing either, but I won't necessarily shy away from adding things if people ask for it enough. Although I'll personally be shocked if people wanna fuck the Fat Man.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Also for those who aren't interested in the femboy/futa stuff, I should note that 2 of the three sex scenes in this first half chapter are straight. The second half will contain at least 1 trans sex scene, 1 femboy sex scene, and 1 straight sex scene, at least.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019

'Gay' is not 'Gay' though. 'Gay Gay' is 'Gay'.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes