VN Ren'Py Abandoned Exiles Lust Chapter 1 [v0.0.11] [FlipJoker]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
Losing a wife and moving in with your rude cousins ain't something anyone would want happening in there life. Exiles Lust is a story/game about a young man loosing his wife currently in a state of no job. Moving in with his cousin he saw 9 years since they were in high school. You take control of his life until he finds his own apartment.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-07
Release Date: 2020-06-05
Developer: FlipJoker -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

welcome1.png knock2.png achat1.png anaked1.png nakedpeek.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
All right what the fuck, it's so Engrish that in the first sentence, Jessica is written as it should be, then right in the following one it's written as Jussica. :ROFLMAO: Aside that, MC looks like a fucking UFO, the renders are very low quality, the front of her house looks more like an office space, and the story is inconsistent as hell, I mean the guys fiance died a few days ago, and he's already having romantic feelings towards his cousin. :ROFLMAO: Oh, and it's just my first 2 minutes of "playing".

Edit: 10 lines later it's already a month that has passed since the incident not a week, hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Edit 2: Working as a cameraman, for a camgirl, because "Am professional photoshooter". Then she has to see his "dik" of course. :ROFLMAO: Shit, at least it gave me a good laugh.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just from the preview pics of the game it looks pretty bad. Hopefully the renders and
dialogue improve greatly over the next 4 or 5 updates. This will be a "maybe I will play
later" game.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Off to a good start. English is not your native language so you might want to get a proofreader. I could still understand the meaning just fine but others will bitch wine and complain as they have nothing else to do. The story is something new and I like that. all in all it was worth the download. I hope you continue this project and await an update. yes wine is spelled wrong but everyone got the meaning just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: FlipJoker and EZ8lt
D

Deleted member 1954024

I saw the first image unzoomed and i thought : '' wow nice short hair thick girl''. Then i looked at the other render's...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Uhm... I think the story needs some improvement to be a story.
It feels quite jumpy. Also, it would be better to get the time straight (when did he lose his fiance? A week, month, days?).
And what about the relationship? Jumps from cousin to sister to cousin.

And I suppose, with that short amount of time you lost your beloved, I guess you would have other things on your mind.
But for a fictionary story the progress should be faster but this fast? Hm...

You might want to work on some things to not deliver a flop. Enough pointers are there already.
But for a first try actually not that bad. Keep trying. :)

Reactions: FlipJoker

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Man why not just use daz if he does not know how to use Blender it will take time to learn