2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I was curious about this game and was going to watch the thread until it was further along before actually playing; but after having to scroll through three pages of lemmings typing "me too" or "code please" it's not worth the aggravation.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Has anyone got a cheat for this game?
Yes, you can use online save editor sites like saveitonline. The thing is theres save protection enabled so you would need to open the .rpy file (savetoken I think) and alter a passage to " if token_dir is None: " to " if True: " (no quotes Duh) theres a couple times this shows up so clear all instances.

Reactions: IPsycho

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Yes, you can use online save editor sites like saveitonline. The thing is theres save protection enabled so you would need to open the .rpy file (savetoken I think) and alter a passage to " if token_dir is None: " to " if True: " (no quotes Duh) theres a couple times this shows up so clear all instances.
Also about the codes, Im pretty sure only the Patreon version download specifically and not the public release actually has the content in it that the codes unlock. On his patreon they state this pretty clearly. So if thats Not the version posted here will these codes even work?

Reactions: Umgah

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
For those asking for codes:

It's not that hard to get the game to accept anything as the code...

BUT, the content doesn't exist, so you'll just get renpy errors.

So unless someone shares the patreon version you're SoL

Reactions: Umgah

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
After playing this game, at least to the best of my ability, the game only has three places for content. They are, in order of content, Mess Hall, Breeding Room, and Research Lab. The Mess Hall because of the card game. The rest have the same scenes every single time. While you can talk in other rooms, either they say nothing, or just a basic dialogue that just goes no where. I am pretty sure there isn't a 4th person to breed, yet. But I will give the game another try, eventually. But the other "crew" that is behind the pay wall do not add anything to the game. Just trophies saying I am a sucker for paying for Patreon. Or begging someone for a code.

As to the code, I will state one more time, those that have it, or even just one person, what you can do is paste that code into notepad, save it as Exilium Patreon Code, start a new thread, and call that, simply enough, Exilium Patreon Code. And upload via anything, or even just as an attachment, and then people will stop begging, and leave the person who bought the code allow. Please your brain for something other than a hat rack...

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
After playing this game, at least to the best of my ability, the game only has three places for content. They are, in order of content, Mess Hall, Breeding Room, and Research Lab. The Mess Hall because of the card game. The rest have the same scenes every single time. While you can talk in other rooms, either they say nothing, or just a basic dialogue that just goes no where. I am pretty sure there isn't a 4th person to breed, yet. But I will give the game another try, eventually. But the other "crew" that is behind the pay wall do not add anything to the game. Just trophies saying I am a sucker for paying for Patreon. Or begging someone for a code.

As to the code, I will state one more time, those that have it, or even just one person, what you can do is paste that code into notepad, save it as Exilium Patreon Code, start a new thread, and call that, simply enough, Exilium Patreon Code. And upload via anything, or even just as an attachment, and then people will stop begging, and leave the person who bought the code allow. Please your brain for something other than a hat rack...
  • Each room where you have crew, there are sexual scenes. You have to research the technology for it on the science lab and then you will have access to it on the Terraforming Room, Science Lab and Power room. Milking, etc.
  • If you check each character Bio, you will see they have love and lust status. By talking and choosing dialogue that matches the personality on the other side you will unlock the <Love> talk that significantly ups love and lust status. If you up the love you will have the character enter a more love/mellow relationship with you and you will be able to up the lust stat with a <Lust> option. If you up lust above a certain threshold, you will unlock special scenes for the character and have more adult scenes that you weren't able to do with that character. This is working for Sierra, Sarah, Pamela, Milia, Noa and Karla.

SQQQ123

Jul 5, 2024
its an interesting concept but the game got a lot to go.
1. game play needs more substance and fun.
2. breeding is quite simplistic, could also add more elements or mechanics
3. gfx is AI generated, which i dont hate it, but all the AI girls look the same.

Reactions: Drakcon

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
this is free version. Checked the unpacked media, there is no images/videos for 'patreon code' girls here.

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes