Existential

White Lynx

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hello everyone!

I'm releasing a v0.1 visual novel dating sim here (probably tomorrow) , which delves into philosophical, and spiritual topics mainly relating to love and sex and would be viewed as "new-agey" by most.
It challenges a lot of the mainstream existential, metaphysical, cosmological, and religious views but not in a preachy or "i have the truth" manner and does not promote any ideology over another.

I was wondering what do you think about the combination of existential and sexual stuff? Do you think it would be a somewhat original and attractive idea for a visual novel or would it be deterrence for most people?

I appreciate all opinions and feedback even if highly critical and disapproving.
Thank you! :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
"Let us combine our energies through intwining at the lowest chakra's, enabling positive energy vibrations."
"This is just anal sex."
"No this is realigning your chakra's for better energy flow, we must let energy flow, my energy is flowing into you right now."
"Brah, you're spunking up me arse."
"No that is just the removal of negative energy."

:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DuniX

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I was wondering what do you think about the combination of existential and sexual stuff? Do you think it would be a somewhat original and attractive idea for a visual novel or would it be deterrence for most people?
"Somewhat original"? Sure. Long Lost Daughter has it too, but it's certainly rare. But probably a "deterrence" for many people too, who don't want that subject in their AVNs.