[R>Artist 3D] Share Existing team looking for an artist.

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Hi, PNG here.

Overview:
We are looking for an artist to help create render for a story we have down. Preferably a daz user. The story has already been written out, all that is left is for the art to be rendered.

Requirements:
● Should be able to use Daz3d
● And or any other 3d rendering engine.
● Long term commission.

Payment:
Revenue share.

Method of contact:
discord: pn1887

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Hi, PNG here.

Overview:
We are looking for an artist to help create render for a story we have down. Preferably a daz user. The story has already been written out, all that is left is for the art to be rendered.

Requirements:
● Should be able to use Daz3d
● And or any other 3d rendering engine.
● Long term commission.

Payment:
Revenue share.

Method of contact:
discord: pn1887

Nov 29, 2022
edit-(never mind)

original reply- Hey I sent a friend request, I am not the best, I am more of a last resort. I don't have much in experience or hardware. I've just got 16 gigs in ram, a RTX 3050, etc. I will try to work with you so long as you don't ghost me after the first chat like the other two I talked to. Also I prefer to work with Genesis 3 after having them converted from Genesis 8. Here is an example of a render I made a while ago. I am bit a rusty as its been while.

Last edited:

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Are you a writer or programmer in the project? Can you share more details about your game?

Placeholder Name Games

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Sorry for late reply, I don't get notification from the site for some reasons. I am the dev of the project which there are several of them. Contact me @pn1887 on discord to learn more.

Note that the project is shared revenue as we can't pay at the moment.