Wolf RPG Completed Exor-Sister Yui [v1.01] [TeamJOKER]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RE237900_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The best of the best. The most powerful of female Exorcists... "EXORSISTER". Ordered by the church, Yui Kagura sets off on her mission to investigate a serial poltergeist incident, but awaiting her was... a nefarious trap set by the evil spirits specifically for the purpose of tormenting human woman.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-18
Release Date: 2018-11-04
Developer: TeamJOKER - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

EXTRA: Full Save

RE237900_img_main.jpg RE237900_img_smp1.jpg RE237900_img_smp2.jpg RE237900_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Excited to see its not made in rpg maker but ive never played a wolf rpg game so I dont know what to expect, cant be worse right?
why people always hate RPG maker ? i've never understood ...

Edit : ok 3 years and a LOT of RPGM games testing later....

1660500278149.png

But it's not RPGM that people should hate, it's bad lazy devs who make a bad use of it

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Because it's the "hip" thing to do now, some of the best H games ever made are RPG maker (as well as some of the worst), but kids these days gotta jump on the band-wagon of hate bro.
I can partly understand the hate RPG Maker gets, since most of the time, many games coming from this engine doesn't have much originality when it comes to graphics (pretty much every RPG Maker games look the same due to that). BUT, you're right about one of the best H games coming from this very engine. When it comes to GAMEPLAY, many RPG maker games beat a lot of the other H games out there. I personally found more fun playing "Ariadne" and "Creature Hunter" than "Bunny Black" in that term. (Still waiting for Monster Girl Paradox to be fully translated)

Oh and also this game is still an RPG Maker game. Wolf RPG Editor is pretty much the same as any RPG Maker engine. Though what I like about Wolf RPG game is that many devs using it do bother creating their own tiles instead of just using the default ones (Like "QuietGirls" for example...dang I wish the devs continue this gem of Horror H game...)

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I played this, it was.......okish. Liked the h scenes....didn't like everything else xD

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
RPG Maker is just a tool... it doesn't make sense to hate tool that can be used for a lot of things. Some remake of the old school final fantasy is made with RPG Maker for fun...

some hentai games are badly made in RPG Maker because the0 developer doesn't (maybe) know how to use javascript but once you are good with it and use your own assets you won't even know it was made with RPG Maker lol

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Good list Eldenf95zone, I noticed though that you didn't mention Noxian Nights? That one didn't make your cut? ;)

Reactions: blackant

W65

May 31, 2018
is this ongoing project or full?
If it gets a release on DLSite, it's pretty much always going to be a full game.

If you're asking about the translation, that I don't know. The thread over in the Translations board's been either the most or the only active thread for a while, judging from how often I've scrolled by the board and seen it over on the right.

Reactions: blackant

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Good list Eldenf95zone, I noticed though that you didn't mention Noxian Nights? That one didn't make your cut? ;)
Actually there's a lot of other good RPG Maker games that I didn't mention yet, and yeah Noxian Nights is one of them. Though the ones that marked me the most would be "Ariadne" and "Creature Hunter", especially Creature Hunter, that game is normally short like just around 5 hours of playtime and you finished the story (if it even had any story lol), but I keep coming back to it because I personally found the Turn-based approach in a Monster Hunter-like way reaaaally addictive (wasted more than 70 hours on such a tiny game). Also both "Ariadne" and "Ceature Hunter" use Stamina instead of MP too, which gestion of skill use I prefer the most.

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
the are some hidden gems rpg game some of my favorite games :

Reactions: cyutemp

W65

May 31, 2018
the are some hidden gems rpg game some of my favorite games :

There really are a number of decent RPG Maker games out there... in Japanese. This site leans pretty heavily towards English-language games, though. So in most discussions, that's what folks are going to be talking about around here: native-English games or the rare translated RPG. But, yeah, there are plenty of good JP examples.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes