RPGM - Completed - Exorcist Kaede [v1.05] [moQ moQ soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BlueElectricCar

It's a simple and short game with easily accessible scenes, though I'd recommend playing it with the cheats from the start, as not having them would just make the experience more annoying.

The H content is nice, even though you should take notice that it is censored.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Bobberthairo

Game is a fun short experience with the classic bad states around 15 I think so it has content though some if not most aren't visible.
    On one end it's 3 hours max with 2 different endings so you have a large amount of content for a playthrough and per hour
    Negatively... the balancing is wack... there are 5-6 bad states that rely on you killing yourself over and over the same type of enemy and even with the poison item to help speed things up (-99%hp&mp) it's slooow and you one shot everything while everything needds 20-30 hits while you regen hp and mp. don't expect a hard game, I found myself spending time thinking about the most optimal ways to kill myself in game and pressing various placebo buttons repeatedly thinking they accelerated the animations... I don't think they did
    But yeah, both rpg and ero balancing is wack, there's a split path choice where you need 70% lewdness to go on the lewd path, unless you want to spend 5 hours grinding scenes, you obligatorily have to use the corruption potion available everywhere for a free+20 lewdness.

tldr: it's fun but it's wack
  3. 3.00 star(s)

redbulllx6

It aint a great game, but it's decent enough for the H stuff honestly.

Not worth replaying or really playing without cheats, as gameplay wise it's all skin deep.

I don't have anything interesting to say, or review it in a bad nor good way. It's forgettable fap material essentially, but at least it does that fairly well. Just speedrun to gallery and unlock all scenes or speedrun with the "godmode" items.

Corruption is also skin deep, either she denies that she likes it or she loves it.

It's alright. There's worse but there's also significantly better.
    Decide for yourself if you feel like killing some time with this one.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MyNameIsPalpaterare

I really liked the game. It's simple, quite simple (few scenes, reusing sprites, etc.), but I don't think that's a detriment to it. Still, originality of the script, characters, or criteria like that are out of the question, but hey, at least I don't play hentai to read stories.
    In my opinion, the game does well in terms of being hentai, most of its mechanics (mainly a curse system) are very focused on that, making the game revolve around the concept of being a hentai game and not an RPG, for example.
    The bestiality content is quite small, but it makes its presence felt considering the simplicity of the game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

PitayaPear

The gameplay itself is badly executed. It lays the foundations of a really good game, with a pretty big RPGM world, NPCs with unique lines, and unique combat/corruption mechanics.

And then it completely falls flat on itself.

The RPGM world is painfully linear, the NPC interactions do nothing, the combat is repetitive, and the mechanics are pointless as it doesn't connect to the rest of the game. In short, it is a bad H-game.

About the scenes, they are good-ish? There are certainly no shortage of games with worse scenes, but there are also certainly no shortage of games with better scenes. It's pretty average on that front. The game uses pseudo animation that was popular a few years ago, but now with L2D scenes it just makes the game look amateurish.

All in all, this game is the definition of average.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v1.05]
    Tipical RPGM game with reused sprites and scenes to make an image of a lot of h-scenes...

-Story, Originality
    You fight the perverted, but it fights back!

-Renders
    Good 2d art..

-Sound
    Some basic sounds and h-sounds with japanese voice.

-Playability
    Another rpg that will take you several hours to finish...

-Performance
    Runs okay.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    2d moving sprites and changing pictures.

-Voice Acting
    Japanese voices.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Around 10 "CG" h-scenes and some more that are a little changes.
    And "grapple" animations that don't have any personal h-ending...

Looks good but doesn't have a lot of h-scenes.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

qwertyuuiopoiuytrew2

I would have given this 3 stars
    But as others have pointed it out, this game simply lacks quality
    It tries to be a great game, with all the stuff that's jammed in
    But, each of the components are not organically connected, they don't do much anything than showing stats on-screen
    I once got stuck on that village kind of place because I skipped all the text and knew nothing to do. Just adding NPCs saying what to do might have prevented it.

The art is good tho, with an unlockable gallery from the start
    Otherwise, Meh.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

AngelGrace

This is a game that sincerely wants to be good. All the pieces are here; bad status, CGs, a decent story (Which is important to me)

And then it falls flat on it's face in execution.

Where this game shines is in that there's a lot of writing and events that are easy to get to. If you like seeing a big breasted, kinda stupid girl getting molested by...just about every man she comes across, you're going to love this game. If you don't like that, then this probably isn't the game for you.

The saving grace is, once you're into the mansion you're supposed to investigate, you're pretty much able to see any event you want to with minimal effort, but frankly? You're better off unlocking the recollection room, since the gameplay is so frustrating.

The combat is an interesting idea and original, but extremely unintuitive; fortunately, only a handful of fights are required. It's also pretty clear the author/artist had a "girls wading through waist deep muck" fetish because there's a lot of it, and it reduces you to walking speed on massive maps.

If you like seeing girls carrying the idiot ball for the sake of being molested? Jump right in. Otherwise, there's better games out there for you.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

maankamara

I actually couldn't make it to the first scene that would increase her corruption stats. I saw a few lewd scenes but nothing changed in her stats, it was as if nothing happened. And all of those happened with big warning signs: "Are you sure she's a complete idiot and sleeps in a slum motel after you read the mind of the owner saying he's going to assault you? Yes or no?"

Perhaps I'm being unfair and it gets a lot better, but if I get too bored before I reach such a state, I can't give it a higher score.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

CG is the game's best draw with pacing being its worst. Everything about this game is slow. Walking through water or mud is horrendously slow and rather frequently required. Scenes have an honestly weird amount of dead air. Combat gets props for not being generic RPGM stuff, but that's the start and end of that praise.

There are very, VERY few unique CGs in this game. Almost everything is re-used at least once, but often multiple times over. This is especially an issue with how inconsistent the quality is with them, and how little diversity there actually is in how they're used.

This game, thankfully, has a CG room that you can simply unlock from the start. I recommend doing so. I really like what this game is going for, and would like to give it 3 stars, but it's not average. It's poor. It fails in its attempts at a battlefuck system, fails to deliver as much content as it wants to pretend it has, and has some of the most unnecessary time sinks at every junction. Not even in the way of grinding, but in the way of simply existing. Dead air, long walks, and no beautiful beaches to enjoy along the way.