RPGM - Completed - Exorcist Shrine Maiden Inaho ~Tale of Adulterous Intercourse~ [v1.00] [Zeton Poison]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was subpar in terms of artwork, story, and gameplay. It was severely lacking in scenes and story development. If the game had boasted better artwork and gameplay and was longer, it could have been a lot more enjoyable. The developers must improve their game in the future to meet the expectations of gamers. Best of luck to them.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Milkman101

its a damn shame the game has good art and voices but lack of animations and the painful gameplay makes it just not worth it i reccomend just looking a video or hacking the game as this just isnt fun as expected and it's longer than it needs to be.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Pros and cons:

Pros:
    - Defeat scenes
    - Different ending scenes
    - Hits a lot of different fetishes
    - NTR (a con for others)

Cons:
    - Needs an actual translation
    - Very buggy
    - Confusing and can get lost since you don't know where to go
    - Not too many scenes, only 3-5 scenes per character

Wait for an actual translation of the game and wait for the bugs to be fixed. Skip for now.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Conejoo

The game doesn't offer much. It's just a simple combat mechanic and a few interactions. And it's pretty short. Machine translation sucks I guess because it's so old. It is often difficult to understand what the characters are saying. It's bad as a game, but... If you like this kind of art and scenes (I do), definitely check out the gallery even if you don't want to play it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BloodX66

The artstyle and platform used to make this isnt for everyone but its great to me. I really in love with the art, respect to the artist for not holding back on their fetishes too favor others opinions. A little disappointed by machine translation but its not the makers fault. Machine translation or japanese language hasn't held me back so why should it do that to you?
  6. B
    2.00 star(s)

Blebjeb

Baby's first H-game. I was immediately bored. The machine translation sucks (as it always does). All the sprite art is just an art pack bought from RPG maker, which would be forgivable if everything else wasn't so incredibly amateur. I quit before getting to the H-scenes. The H art looks good in the thumbnails if you're into fetishy stuff like that, too bad I have to slog through a half-assed game to get to it.