Exoskeleton for Daz

The M.O.

Nov 27, 2020
I went looking for an exoskeleton for Daz and could not find one. I know assets being made for Daz are not as many as before, yet I was a little surprised.

I found on Renderosity, and It's not too bad. It's only for the old Poser though. What should I do? I really want an exoskeleton for my story. Could this be converted to Daz? Anyone here set-up to do that?

Alternatively has anyone seen something similar available for Daz?

probably_dave

Jun 3, 2017
Hi grahamo,

It looks like the model used was created for Michael 4 so should be compatible with Daz.
Also, that's the extended license version (designed for when the 3d model itself is used in games).
The same model can be found here just for renders:
This is significantly cheaper than the extended version so might be worth a purchase to try out.

Also, from the comment section of this product:
a bit "tricky"to pose in daz studio,but with a bitb of patience you come out with a great result.actually i am working with it to create the "Ubersoldier"and i can say i have mucho fun!!!!!most recommendable product.
So it looks promising that it will work without any issues.

As for other similar models, I'm don't know of any that are similar to what you have there. I did some searching and the only thing I can find is an augmented arm.

Reactions: The M.O.