Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Expanding WeirdsVille [Demo 1.01] [Stormr]

1. 1.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

(Mar 10, 2021. v1.01)
    Massive props to being one of the few actually 100% inflation games out there, but...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

For real, this game is nearly unplayable, with broken controls, bad graphics, bad lighting, poor gameplay, and a whole lot of NOTHING to do. Heck, the TAB key is used for targeting, but it also opens the menu, so you hold the TAB key to target, but the second you let go, whoops, the menu appears. Surprise, surprise, you can't use WASD for the menu.
    Also, when I started playing, I had a lot of difficulty getting the mouselook to work, and when it finally did, it was off-kilter and looked a bit odd when running around.

You wander (very slowly) through a big town (population, like, 10), and zap some girls to give them a poorly-shaped belly that looks like the dev literally just pulled the (stock DAZ 3D, of course) model's belly bones forward, making an awkward torpedo.
    Needless to say, the graphics definitely don't look nice at all, and the whole game has that nasty Unreal fullbright look.

Basically the game's controls are unplayable, and if you manage to handle it okay, the actual gameplay will definitely turn you off.
    I don't recommend anyone downloads this any time soon, and I don't recommend subbing to the Patreon any time soon, either.

Maybe it'll eventually be good? Maybe we're looking at the FUTURE of inflation fetish gaming?
    ...Probably not, but who knows?