• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
the auto save is very buggy , as when exit of the game and going back start the game, the character starts to fall to infinity, had to delete the sav file and start over. what is the objective of this game ? you pop some babes bellies for cash, so whats the cash for ? i agree the controls for the car are weird and think this is more of a Tech demo, gave up with it .

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Huh, didn't know Stormr is making a game, I thought the dude was gone for good.
That said, this game currently looks like some cheap asset flip, ick.

(Stormr is one of the original inflation guys, who ran what is still probably the biggest inflation website ever made.)

EDIT: holy shit, this game is unplayable, wow. Literally nothing even remotely decent about this game other than being the only 100% inflation game I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
BRUH IMAGINE USING UNREAL ENGINE AND COMING UP WITH A SHIT LIKE THIS :KEK::FacePalm:
Welcome to this Reality Bro you have reached bellow B flick terrain, enjoy your ride with us into the unbelievable :D
Though also a real Gem can appear right infront of you be ready to be surprised as well on your ride into the Twilight Zone of many Human Minds (some of them even Creative ones) others want just your wallet to open fulfilling some of your personal dreams in some form :D
So be ready to be abused a lot as well ;)

But the ultimate decision who succeeds is up to you

Last edited:
Reactions: F43k machine
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote