Expectations in a game

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
If you are not aware of your own fetishes play them all.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
For someone who is not aware
This is like asking someone
What music should i like ?
What tv shows should i watch ?
What clothes should i wear ?

It's just wrong...

Don't play a game because someone says so, don't play a game because you are to afraid to develop your own taste..

Like @mickydoo is saying.
Just try a couple games on the game list, try to play games with different tags.
That way you will find your taste and preference without any problem.

And finding your own taste is 100 times better then having someone deciding that for you.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I second vaginal sex, you don't have to go far to see how often it's lacking in games and is asked by the players.
Indeed. So many games that have too much foreplay, foot fetish, etc, very early on, creating great expectation for the main sex scene (vaginal), when in real life things happen quite in contrary; first is the normal intercourse, then come the fetishes.

dangerdemon

Dec 2, 2017
This is like asking someone
What music should i like ?
What tv shows should i watch ?
What clothes should i wear ?

It's just wrong...

Don't play a game because someone says so, don't play a game because you are to afraid to develop your own taste..

Like @mickydoo is saying.
Just try a couple games on the game list, try to play games with different tags.
That way you will find your taste and preference without any problem.

And finding your own taste is 100 times better then having someone deciding that for you.
The question was not on what I like ,the question is what people like the most

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't know vaginal sex is a fetish. The foreplay 'steps' HJ/BJ/FJ/BoobJ without vaginal sex following does nothing for me.
In Good Girl Gone Bad there's all sorts of stuff going on from the start, and all the time. That seems to indicate games can be successful without withholding sex for ages.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I didn't know vaginal sex is a fetish. The foreplay 'steps' HJ/BJ/FJ/BoobJ without vaginal sex following does nothing for me.
In Good Girl Gone Bad there's all sorts of stuff going on from the start, and all the time. That seems to indicate games can be successful without withholding sex for ages.
Indeed. If anything, those games that stall the sex scene and deal with it like "the big moment" risk having players, like me, losing interest.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Indeed. If anything, those games that stall the sex scene and deal with it like "the big moment" risk having players, like me, losing interest.
Yep. Now I do like build up, preferrably through conversation, dating and stuff like that. Hand job today, next time blow job, then boob job perhaps...that's not build up, it's not even resembling real life.

If there's a sizable cast, at least have some sex between some people. We like sex. :D

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
One thing I used to expect but don't anymore is in choice based games having sex scenes when I pick 'normal' options.
Come on, throw me a bone will ya.

Just give me one and I'm happy. :D