• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Writer] [S>Artist 3D] Paid Share Experienced 3D artist looking for a project

Bokosh

Dec 14, 2021
Skills:
- I've been developing adult games for almost 4 years now (mainly as a freelancer). I have three and a half years of experience in Daz3D including animations and some very basic Blender knowledge (I just started to learn it).

Preferred method of contact:
- First PM here and then we can move to Discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I can work hourly or I can agree on revenue share. I'm open to discussion.

Availability:
- Any

Additional comments:
- I'm open to join an ongoing project but I do have some story ideas of my own so if you're a writer and you are looking for a project to join I'll gladly discuss all the details with you. I attached my sample images down below .

Shnd1378

Jan 28, 2021
Hi are you interested to be in my team for female protagonist game like AWAM or the office?
I can send DM for more details or on discord #Sahand8518

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Skills:
- I've been developing adult games for almost 4 years now (mainly as a freelancer). I have three and a half years of experience in Daz3D including animations and some very basic Blender knowledge (I just started to learn it).

Preferred method of contact:
- First PM here and then we can move to Discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I can work hourly or I can agree on revenue share. I'm open to discussion.

Availability:
- Any

Additional comments:
- I'm open to join an ongoing project but I do have some story ideas of my own so if you're a writer and you are looking for a project to join I'll gladly discuss all the details with you. I attached my sample images down below .
Really like your art -- if you are still around and looking in January, I may be starting a new project. I have another artist ready and programmer to help me (more ambitious than current game doing now and very different style/tone) too. I'll keep an eye out :)

Last edited:

Bokosh

Dec 14, 2021
Really like your art -- if you are still around and looking in January, I may be starting a new project. I have another artist ready and programmer to help me (more ambitious than current game doing now and very different style/tone) too. I'll keep an eye out :)
Of course, just hit me up when you'd need me :)

Reactions: TessSadist

sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
Hello, my partner and I are still looking for a 3D artist and were wondering if are still available to work on a project.

shinmix

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, Do you want to discuss what kind of game you are interested in making?