• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[S> Other] Paid Share Unpaid Experienced artist 25+ years. (Currently displaying 80's themed possible fetish or celebrity themed art 20+ images)

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Languages: Only English
Communication preference via writting/DM

95% plus of my work is female subjects,
I will work on futa characters if the subject is futa on female.
My work on male subjects is hetero orientated.

Experience

23 years in Poser 3 - Daz studio current version
12 years in Blender
25 years in Digital painting

While my current interest is AI artwork I have extensive knowledge of 3d programs.
I have made 1000's of morphs over the years for DAZ and related products.
I have also made 3d models from the ground up.
768fb9a2d252b3f2b42af514b8b7ce88e3f47343.jpeg

15 years:

Game cracking, exploitation of resources and work around
First game I modded that was released was
Mods for many MMO's most of which are now defunct
My mods had nothing to do with the closure of or , they both had to do with money.

Less then a year:

Stable diffusion
Python
Pytorch

While it has been less then a year I have done over 100 local AI trainings on SD and 10 on XL SD.
I feel at this point I can train any concept or character in SD. (XL is still tough do to my limited Video memory)
Example from Shadow run, a lora was trained from scratch with almost no reference images.

Last edited:

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Example.jpg

Possible Mother/Son seduction

Mom.jpg Blow.jpg

Sister/Girlfriend

Girlfriend.jpg Girlfriend 2.jpg

Possible scenario of a girlfriend who is slutty but is using the protagonist for money/rides
And a VERY inappropriate mother/stepmother or sister