[S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Paid Experienced DAZ Artist & Programmer here to help with ya project

Sammy3dx

Apr 29, 2024
Skills:
I am a Daz artist with 4 years of experience, proficient in Marvelous Designer and Photoshop. I also have a strong knowledge of Ren'Py, making me well-versed in the nerdy details required for visual novel development.

Rate:
My standard rate is $3 per render, though this may vary depending on the complexity of the project. I'm happy to discuss the specifics to find a fair agreement, with payments accepted via PayPal or crypto.

If the discord link don't work then it's Diddy3dx#3872

Availability:
Your game will be my priority, and I'm looking to work on it part-time.

Here’s some information you might want to know:
I'm currently working on my own project called Hot Shots, but due to a lack of funds, I've decided to take on freelance work to support its development. Rest assured, your game will be my main focus for now, and if we work well together, I’m open to continuing our collaboration in the future. I highly value clear and consistent communication throughout the project.

One important note:
I don’t specialize in animations at the moment. I’m actively learning Blender to improve in this area, but I’m not quite there yet. So I'm only providing my service for still renders.

My work:
You can check my

Last edited:
Reactions: AstorethGames

Sammy3dx

Apr 29, 2024
I probably should have included this in my previous message, but I'll say it now. I don’t really have any issues with most of the content; however, I do have a few hard 'no's': I won’t do anything involving underage, animals, or furry content.

Also, I’ve gotten a few messages from people who want to do the sharing thingy, which is cool, but only if you have at least one episode or a 1 update's worth of content written. I might consider working on it, but I’m not interested in working on just a small idea if there is no payments involved.