[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Experienced developer (5+ years) looking for a long term 2D anime artist

Rainbow_dusdaine

May 4, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to make hentai games in my free time. I belive I have the ability to do so, I have experience with unity (~2 years) and unreal engine (~3 months) and I've been an open source developer for the last 5 years. Willing to share my profile in private but not here.

I'm looking for a 2D anime artist to do 2D Hentai games. I belive I can make action movement and stuff like that really well.

I work paid at start. But if you have a decent portfolio and you show commitment, I can work as a team with shared profits.

Thanks

Last edited:

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I don't do art but I am a writer if you need that Send me a PM if you'd like me to write up a good story for you. Already got several written down for you to use

Rainbow_dusdaine

May 4, 2022
I don't do art but I am a writer if you need that Send me a PM if you'd like me to write up a good story for you. Already got several written down for you to use
I'll be sure to contact you if anything comes out of this. It all depends on the artists.

Hinouka

May 11, 2020
my nsfw portfolio
hinouka#9506 is my discord

hurdy-gurdy

Jul 3, 2022
Hello! I have experience as nsfw artist and I'd be very interested in your project. Please feel free to contact me on discord Ghiro#2349 for samples and tos

NevanNox

Jul 31, 2018
Hello there! Are you still looking for 2D artist? I'm happy to help you out on your project! Contact me for additional samples on Discord
Úlfrskáld#0259

bunloveless

Jun 26, 2022
That looks like a good arrangement for work. Care to explain further about the project? I mostly work on pixel art, if that interests you. Hit me up a message. Here are some of my best works.

Ruperallmighty

Jul 6, 2021
Hello I am a 2D anime artist and am interested in working with you. contact me in DM or on Discord for Samples Ruperallmighty#7733