[S>Composer] [S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Experienced developer, writer and composer for any games.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Hi all, it's Red.

I'm looking to branch out and get involved with more projects. I'm currently involved with Pie In The Sky as lead developer - I also write and compose for the game. In my time there, I have developed a full point-and-click framework for the Ren'Py engine, and have also completed designing a hexagonal-tile turn-based combat minigame on my own time.

However, I've got some spare time on my hands, and I'm looking to fill it up with a motivated team to create something truly spectacular.

Skills:
- Proficient in almost all modern languages. Large amount of experience in advanced renpy. I have been developing professionally for over 7 years in various languages.
- Full stack web developer (Can produce both back end and front end website design, infrastructure, and fuinctionality)
- Small project experience with Unity, and Unreal.
- Proficient writer for english dialogue. Can send samples on request. I do very well at cleaning up the weak points of other writers and reformatting content in believable dialogue.
- I produce music on another alias outside of this community and have done so for several years. If you would like a sample of my work for Pie In The Sky, please let me know.
- Highly experienced in web and UI design, have reasonable graphics and vector graphic skills to back this up.

Looking for:
- Established projects for which I can provide any of the above skills for a revenue share.
- Talented artists or teams, both 2D and 3D to begin a project. I have both ideas and prototypes complete for potential partners.

If you would like to work with me, please get in touch:

Discord (preferred):
NamesRed#5006

Or on the f95 forums here.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Red

Last edited:

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Bumping this! Also, I'm in the f95 discord server and have pms enabled if you don't want to go through the hassle of adding as friend!

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Glad to know your out there.

Myself am just a writer with one project to my credit for gaming. Erotic novel writing is my other stick. Hopefully in the near future I will have the privilege on working with you.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Glad to know your out there.

Myself am just a writer with one project to my credit for gaming. Erotic novel writing is my other stick. Hopefully in the near future I will have the privilege on working with you.
It sounds like it would be a pleasure to work with you also. I have spent countless hours improving my skillset to be the best possible addition to any team.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Right now am waiting on the completion of a RPG game I wrote the story for. Am pretty sure it will be a hit considering its not your normal type a game you will find--yet...LOL!

Ideally I hope, still being rather new to adult gaming, I'll have several teams to share ideas and be able to work on. At the moment I am part of just one team. Though I have given advise in the construction of another game, but that programmer wants to go solo with his idea to bring his vision to life.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Right now am waiting on the completion of a RPG game I wrote the story for. Am pretty sure it will be a hit considering its not your normal type a game you will find--yet...LOL!

Ideally I hope, still being rather new to adult gaming, I'll have several teams to share ideas and be able to work on. At the moment I am part of just one team. Though I have given advise in the construction of another game, but that programmer wants to go solo with his idea to bring his vision to life.
Sounds interesting, I wish you the best of luck!

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Hi how good are you with unreal
Depends on the status of your project, working with unreal is something I can do, but it's time consuming and for projects not yet released, it's likely too big a commitment.