[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Experienced erotica and game writer (PAYONEER/CARD/CRYPTO)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hampy!

Jan 23, 2024
render.png Hey there, everyone. My name is Hampy. As I said on my introduction post, I'd use the name "Hampy" but it's been taken by a dead swedish user lol.

Who am I?

My name is Hampy, I'm from Salford, UK. I've been living in Argentina since 2012.
I studied writing and letters in the UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires) and finished my studies in 2022.

Work Samples/Experience:

I've been brought to F95 by a friend, who I met and hired me for his erotic game (I can't link it, since I'm pretty new around here, but I'll ask him as soon as he gets online.)
Erotica is my favourite thing to write. Ever since I discovered how easy it was for me to get along with the flow of erotic content, all I've writen ever since was erotic (no joke).
Want a sample of what I've already written? Contact me. You'll be hooked.

Skills:

I've got a fascination for vanilla, although NOT limited to specialities, such as: BDSM, NTR/Cuckold, and Vanilla (of course). I'm more of 'specialized' type of writer. Dark fetishes, fantasies, and complex themes, it's my jam.
Another specialities of mine: Furries, Incest, Noncon, Findom, Blackmailing, BNWO, Raceplay, Feet/Armpits, Violence, just anything really.

Prefered method of contact:

Just send me a message here! Or, if you want to get a 24/7 reply, you can hit me up on my discord: hampee0868

Employment Type & Rates:

I work on a per-word basis.
I charge $0.02 per word (2 cents). Only crypto (BnB pref) or Payoneer. Payment on delivery with at least 50% upfront deposit, depending on the type of job.
Outlines are $15 per chapter (Usually, 10.000 words stories are divided by 4 chapters, but may vary.)

Don't worry about the payment being crypto. I'll help you through the process, It's usually really easy and safe.
The reason why I use crypto, is because PayPal does NOT work on the country I'm living, and cashing it out takes around 30% in fees, YIKES.
Payoneer is ok. It's literally paypal but without comissions for me. You can use your card there.

Game writing (world design, plot, outlines, map design, world building/description, character building, and extras) start from $300 depending on the complexity.

Availability:

Currently available (as for 4/4/2024). I'm on GMT-3.

Additional comments:

You can expect from me constant communication, responsability, and efficiency. I've never delivered late, and I've always kept my employers/patrons happy with the outcome.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes