[S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] Experienced Ren'Py Developer and Writer Ready to Collaborate

Meliodas_100

Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone! I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out and share my enthusiasm for collaborating on new Ren'Py projects. With over 2.5 years of experience developing visually engaging and immersive visual novels and interactive fiction using Ren'Py, I have honed my skills in crafting captivating interactive storytelling experiences.

If you have a Ren'Py or Twine project in mind and are looking for an experienced Ren'Py developer or beginner Twine developer to help bring your vision to life, I would love to have a discussion. Whether it's a visual novel, branching narrative, or any other interactive project, I am excited to lend my expertise and skills. Although my professional writing experience is just one year, I'm also happy to assist with proofreading or narrative development if needed.

I'm open to revenue sharing models or taking an active creative role, depending on the needs of your project. Please feel free to contact me on Discord at [orewa_pain_da] (I have lost my previous account that was kazuma#0864 and in the process of recovering it please contact me on this account from now on.) or reply here if you think we might be a good fit for collaboration.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Terryific

Nov 30, 2023
Hey! I'd love to work with you! I made a thread that you can find on my profile describing what I'm looking for!