[S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Experienced Ren'Py Developer Available for New Projects!

Meliodas_100

Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to reach out and express my enthusiasm for working on new Ren'Py projects. With over 2 years of experience in Ren'Py development, I am well-versed in creating engaging visual novels and interactive storytelling experiences. I do not have many prefrences but i will not do Zoo and animal involvement if possible.

If you have a Ren'Py project in mind and need an experienced developer to bring it to life, I would love to discuss it with you. Whether it's a visual novel, interactive storytelling, or any other Ren'Py-based project, I'm ready to contribute my skills and expertise.I can also do profreading and Writing but I have less experience in writing(6 months).

I am willing to share revenue or be interactively involved in a project.

Please feel free to reach out to me via Discord atPain100#0864 or through reply here here. Let's collaborate and create something amazing together!

TuxedoJay

Waifu Explorer
Game Developer
May 5, 2023
I'd love to get your help on my next project. I'll add you on discord so we can chat