[S>Programmer] Share Experienced Ren'py Programmer looking for interesting AVN projects to join.

CoolProgrammer

Apr 20, 2024
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to join an experienced team and contribute with my skills for a revshare project. I'm not interested in paid jobs, I want to join a project and grow together as a team. That being said, I prefer small teams comprising of 1-2 writers and 1-2 3D artists. I like doing VNs with the following themes: harem, yaoi/bl, yuri, monster girl (but I don't like furry), fantasy etc., but if you have another theme I'm not listing here, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. If you want me to be part of your team, you need to have some kind of proven experience. This doesn't mean you must have a finished game, but if you're a writer, you've written a book or a story in the past. Same goes if you're an artist: you should have a portfolio of your proven experience.

What can I do with Ren'py:
  • Basic scripting to convert your story into an AVN.
  • GUI customization.
  • Android porting
  • Map Implementation.
  • Overlay images.
  • Mini games
  • Slight character animations (like having your character breathe / move slightly or blink), although I'd prefer someone else do this since it's way time consuming.
Skills:
  • Ren'py Programmer
  • UE5 BP Programmer & Technical Designer
  • Narrative Designer & Game Writer
Preferred method of contact:
Preferably post your discord so that I contact you, alternatively DM me here.

Employment Type & Rates:
Revshare

Availability:
Part-time

Work Samples:
I've made a dozen VNs as well as various 2D & 3D games. I can provide my portfolio upon request. For now, I'm only interested in Ren'py AVNs, not UE5.

Additional comments:
Requirements to participate in your project: It goes without saying, but you must be at least 18+ years old + of legal age where you live. That's non-negotiable.

I have a few hard limits, and I won't participate in projects that:
  • Promote or normalize hatred, prejudice, or violence toward any group of people based on age, race, nationality, sex, gender, religion, political affiliation, disability, or neurodiversity.
  • Promote or normalize rape, sexual assault, abuse, or stalking behaviors.
  • Include extreme kinks, loli, pre-school, visual representation of characters that look like kids but are mentioned as adults, poop, diaper, etc. I hope you get the point.
  • Violate copyright, although I'm fine with releasing fanfiction if the game is short and you guarantee it's going to be 100% free.

Last edited: