• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Writer] Experienced smut/fantasy writer looking for devs

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
Skills:

Hey guys.
I'm a somewhat skilled writer fluent in 6 languages and offering my services for any game devs looking for one. I have been writing smut for over a decade at this point so writing for sex or flirt scenes is basically second nature at this point. My experience of writing fleshed-out plots outside of smut consists mainly of fantasy or contemporary fiction, but I'm perfectly capable of handling other genres as well if your game happens to be of one.

Preferred method of contact:

DM me here and I will send you my discord.

Employment Type & Rates:

Revenue share or per words work as long as the communication is clear.

Work Samples:

small scene for VN I wrote in haste:

small erotica snippet:

Additional comments:

I've always had a huge love for stories since childhood so there are hundreds of stories I've concocted in my head for as long as I can remember. Stories are always the most important element to anything for me. Be it games, movies, or even the lyrics in a song. This is why I enjoy writing. So I could create stories that others would hopefully enjoy.

Last edited:

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
My bad if the samples aren't good enough for you. It was, however, good enough for me to land a very good project.
Once I have the time for more projects I will update the samples with fresh ones.

Mods please lock/move this thread for now.