[S>Programmer] Experienced Visionaire Studio developer/scripter [lfw & game engine promotion]

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
To be honest I've been kind of reluctant to post on sites like these as I don't actively showcase any of the nsfw games I've worked on - I don't even list them on my portfolio website as I mostly do freelance for SFW games.

Skills:

I am primarily a freelance game developer for Visionaire Studio. I've been around for 10+ years as the community manager providing everyone with (mostly) free help, tutorials, templates, & scripts. I also sometimes teach people how to do things in Visionaire Studio via discord screen share, but that can be a bit tricky sometimes if they aren't native English speakers; speaking of which, I am a native English speaker - originally from the UK, but I live elsewhere now (still in the EU).

Preferred method of contact:

Discord is the best option, you can find me @ de.tail#3390

Employment Type & Rates:

My usual rates are €26 per hour for indie/solo devs, or €52 for studios; I also offer a flexible rate in exchange for a cut of sale profits, etc. which is negotiable. I do not do royalty based projects at all!

I am ok with most content within reason - You can always ask me if I'm ok with x content or not & I'll let you know.

I am only willing to work with established devs & artists who already have some assets ready for their game idea or are able to create assets. Other than that I am always available for short term freelance work (general development, scripting, & debugging).

Availability:

I can't promise anything, but I'd say up to 10 hours a week (maybe more) is probably doable unless I somehow miraculously get swamped with SFW freelance work (super rare). I am located in the EU, but I am a night owl & you will probably find me online on Discord into the late hours of the morning most nights.

Work Samples:

Portfolio: (SFW)

Some of the NSFW games I've done freelance work for are:

1. Adventures of Willy D [Nenad Asanovic]
2. Synthetic Love [KEXBOY]
3. Cockwork Industries [Digital Seductions]
4. Countess in Crimson [Digital Seductions]

Additional comments:

& now I would like to talk about a little bit.

Visionaire Studio is a 2.5D game engine that was first released back in 2000. The IDE is available for: Win, Mac, & Linux; with export options for: Win, Mac, Linux, HTML5, iOS, Android, Playstation, Xbox, & Switch. It has support for custom game resolutions up to 4K. openGL shader support, multi-input device support, & has scripting support for Lua script as well as a custom scripting language called ilios which is based on C#, & an optional visual scripting system to go along with the ilios scripting language. It also supports 3D models, Spine models, & image frame sequence animations, particles, videos, in-scene videos, masks, & many more features.

Anyway, the best thing is that it's a really nice cheap alternative to some of the other game engines out there, & it was specifically created for indie developers with artists in mind, which means it's technically possible to create a game without having to write any code; however it's still recommend to learn the basics of scripting so that you can get much more creative with your games.

If anyone is interested in giving Visionaire Studio a go, there's an evaluation version available on the website I linked (above), which is exactly the same as the paid version, just with the export options disabled & a 10 scene limit, which is more than enough scenes to check out the software. It costs €49 for the indie single license & is a one time fee that let's you create & release as many games as you like digitally for Win, Mac, & Linux - HTML5, iOS, & Android games can also be released with that license, but only if they are freeware or adbased - you need specific licenses to release for mobile & console platforms, but they aren't that expensive either.

If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a DM/PM on here or via Discord, or feel free to join the Visionaire Studio Discord server (we are all friendly, but it's nsfw-free, so please be respectful, cheers).

Last edited: