[R>Artist 3D] Paid Experimented C++ Unreal dev looking for an artist

ShunnNC

Sep 21, 2021
Project:
Like a lot of people here, I'd like to get into making a side project game, an ambitious one, like Wildlife, with the addition of a VR version and pregnancy management. For the time being, the game would be a sandbox, somewhere between an RPG and The Sims.

Developer:
Hello, I'm a C++ developer with around 8 years of experience specializing in Unreal Engine, an area in which I have extensive expertise. My daily work with Unreal has given me a deep understanding of various aspects such as physics, AI, rendering, gameplay, and simulation. In my professional career, I've collaborated with numerous 3D artists, enhancing my practical experience in the field.

Looking for:
I'm seeking an artist proficient in popular modeling software like 3dsMax, Maya, or Blender, with a specific focus on character modeling and rigging.
(especially for the breast/butt part). This is the second time I post a request on this site, the first time for a 2D game, but the artist just vanished one day (please don't that)

Employment Type:
Paid.
At the beginning, I was looking for an artist to collaborate with me on this project, offering a revenue-sharing arrangement for a long-term partnership. However, understanding the current challenges faced by many graphic designers, I'm open to engaging artists for short-term tasks as well. For these shorter engagements, please note that the project files will remain proprietary and will not be shared.

Last edited: