Exploration of females/ female teens by younger teens/ boys

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
In the 70/ 80 there were some movies (often coming of age) with scenes where boys are exploring females/ older female teens.
The boys were mostly clothed (there were bathing scenes though) and the females were mostly nude (in the end :) ).
Of course no sexual intercourse, but at least stuff like touching breasts (and even pussies if I remember right).
A typical scenario is like a female teen or older sister is playing with the neighborhood boys, and is captured and tied up (Pirates, Indians...whatsoever).
And of course the female prisoner needs to be searched for hidden weapons. ;)

So what is allowed when posting/ picturing stuff like this here, means - where is the line ?
Is touching boobs/ pussies okay, is even some probing allowed (boys clothed all the time) ?

Tried to find something, but the only thing I've found is the thread about loli/ shota content in the Announcement section, and this one is locked, else I would have asked there.
So links to matching threads or a Mod statement are/ is appreciated.

And get me right, don't want to overstretch anything, just want to know the rules to play it safe (and, just to mention it, not interested in other things than the exploration process itself).

Last edited: