4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I kind of agree. For me the whole thrill on the cheating route in Pineapple Express was about not really knowing what the wife was up to. The scenes when MC walks into Cornell's room and sees used condom on the bed, or when he sees Cornell adjusting the camera, so it's not pointing on the bed anymore, and then hears weird sounds, or when he comes back to his hospital room, and sees wife's underwear lying beside the bed and her cuddled tight with Cornell (naked obviously) were really hot, because we didn't know what really happened and imagination was going wild. And that's what makes it for me the best game in the genre so far, although I still didn't play Sharing My Fiancee, so I don't know if it's similar in that area. But, as you said, we can turn the wife's perspective off, and if Dimajio made that an option, I'm sure we can have similar experience to Pineapple Express. The perfect solution I think would be playing the whole game from MC's perspective, and seeing what really was going on behind the closed doors only after finishing it.

PS. As the genre fans, maybe you can recommend some games similar to PE, with kinds of scenes I mentioned in the spoiler :D
This is the way.
But I have to add that the interracial aspect in Pineapple Express is also what made it 10x more interesting to me. That and the scenes where the MC can see Julia & Cornell interact more intimately as the farce goes on... watching her laugh at his jokes and enjoy his touches from a distance while the MC was fighting his desire to keep Julia to himself, make her happy and not betray his friend was just chef's kiss.

Hopefully this game has that as well (obviously the interracial aspect isn't present here, but that is only half the fun anyway!), so I wish dimajio3333 the best of luck in his endeavours!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
dimajio3333 has his niche, as he stated, he likes to focus on the dynamics of the wife-sharing genre, be it with the partner's consent, unspoken consent, or no consent.
Kind of like "soft cheating" where he knows she's banging someone, and doesn't mind or secretly likes it.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
By the way, big thanks to the main post having a note that states the focus on NTR. I wish more devs/posters were up front like this.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Alright, I'm done with Episode 2 and I have some things to say about it:
  • The Corruption/Naughty point system is inherently flawed in my opinion. Especially if you have to make some unintuitive decisions to get them all.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • This is my first time following the development of dimajio3333's work live, but the speed at which
Just my two cents. I still love this game and this dev, but it would be okay if things slowed down a bit.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Wait, your default logic is Not seducing her would increase something called the "naughty level"? That's totally backwards, and only makes sense if one's operating from a specific framework used in neglected-wife-ntr-style games - which dimajio really doesn't do.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Wait, your default logic is Not seducing her would increase something called the "naughty level"? That's totally backwards, and only makes sense if one's operating from a specific framework used in neglected-wife-ntr-style games - which dimajio really doesn't do.
Well, yeah. The "gold standard" in NTR games is the SO having her urges neglected to where the unreleased tention affects her thinking, kind of a staple.

I was just pointing out how most games on the market condition you to a certain modus operandi, then dimajio3333 barges in, breaking the door down and deducting points for those same decisions in his games.

Reactions: Eioreal

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Alright, I'm done with Episode 2 and I have some things to say about it:
  • The Corruption/Naughty point system is inherently flawed in my opinion. Especially if you have to make some unintuitive decisions to get them all.
  • This is my first time following the development of dimajio3333's work live, but the speed at which
Just my two cents. I still love this game and this dev, but it would be okay if things slowed down a bit.
To be fair, it is clearly stated than even if she is shy about basically sharing the same room as the landlord, she has an exhibitionist kink !

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Its not multiple protagonist when the actions of one character follows what the other characters does lol. Other than that nice renders and the female MC looks hot! But then nice bait with the "female protagonist" tag when she is just a lollipop in there. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Eioreal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Well, yeah. The "gold standard" in NTR games is the SO having her urges neglected to where the unreleased tention affects her thinking, kind of a staple.

I was just pointing out how most games on the market condition you to a certain modus operandi, then dimajio3333 barges in, breaking the door down and deducting points for those same decisions in his games.
Completely agree with the former, latter assumes ntr-logic governs the entire game.

For those not familiar with dimajio's history, his consistent format is to make games with some kind of vanilla path (usually), some kind of sharing/ntrs path, and some kind of ntr path.

IMO it's silly to assume one of those 3 frameworks would be applied unilaterally for all forks. Sharing and vanilla frameworks definitely wouldn't reward neglect with more scenes. I suspect in the future there will be some kind of branching fork between sharing and ntr, right now we can only see the vanilla/OTHERS fork in action.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes