4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Alright, I'm done with Episode 2 and I have some things to say about it:
  • The Corruption/Naughty point system is inherently flawed in my opinion. Especially if you have to make some unintuitive decisions to get them all.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • This is my first time following the development of dimajio3333's work live, but the speed at which
Just my two cents. I still love this game and this dev, but it would be okay if things slowed down a bit.
This game is a short game only 5 episodes . Is not a long like PE!!! Thats why the game development is so rapid !!!

DEV say , after this game , he will start a long term game !!!

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
This game is a short game only 5 episodes . Is not a long like PE!!! Thats why the game development is so rapid !!!

DEV say , after this game , he will start a long term game !!!
Yeah, seriously. Why must every VN have a three year cycle? I appreciate what this Dev does and it’s refreshing to get solid VN in a reasonable amount of time.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Exploring the Big Apple Walkthrough MOD [vEp.2mab1] [asahibito]

Created a walkthrough mod for the game.

I don't think the game really needs a walkthrough at this point but due the developer's last game I wanted to get this panic screen into the game: :LOL:

Mod Post:
Exploring the Big Apple Walkthrough |

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
What a happy little discovery this game was. Short, but sweet so far, very sweet even! Yeah it is a bit predictable and usual, but it looks nice and sound effects add a lot of flavor to it and it's a nice "comfort food" while on a dry streak with other games. Odd that this doesn't have Netorare tag, I would have checke it out sooner if it did :) Keep it up!

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to give you an update on the new chapter of "Exploring the Big Apple" and what’s coming up. So far, I’ve almost finished the script and the animations for the next update.
Just a heads up, like last year, I need to take a two-week break to hang out with my kids and get some rest (away from pc). I’ll be on vacation in the second half of August, so I’m planning to drop the next update in the first week/s of September.
On the plus side, I’m aiming to make this update as big and exciting as possible. I’ll let you know the exact release date once things are more locked in.
Thanks for your support and trust. Enjoy your summer!

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to give you an update on the new chapter of "Exploring the Big Apple" and what’s coming up. So far, I’ve almost finished the script and the animations for the next update.
Just a heads up, like last year, I need to take a two-week break to hang out with my kids and get some rest (away from pc). I’ll be on vacation in the second half of August, so I’m planning to drop the next update in the first week/s of September.
On the plus side, I’m aiming to make this update as big and exciting as possible. I’ll let you know the exact release date once things are more locked in.
Thanks for your support and trust. Enjoy your summer!
An update only a month and a half away...
... promised to be "as big and exciting as possible"...
... with the developer taking 15/45 days off...

... am I getting this right?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, seriously. Why must every VN have a three year cycle? I appreciate what this Dev does and it’s refreshing to get solid VN in a reasonable amount of time.
100% agree; and I wish we saw this format more often. I also imagine it leads to less burnout on their end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes