4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Being cheated is bad/painful/embarrassing no matter who it's with. If it's with an old ugly guy its adds another level of humiliation.
Meh, wife/gf (like us men) can fall if a fascinating, smart and sexy man try to seduce them. If I am forced to choose what kind of men will bang my partner to cheat me, I’ll choose always a stud than a fat ugly man. If my wife will have sex with a ugly stupid man, I will feel failed as husband.

slaydaddy

Jan 11, 2022
Meh, wife/gf (like us men) can fall if a fascinating, smart and sexy man try to seduce them. If I am forced to choose what kind of men will bang my partner to cheat me, I’ll choose always a stud than a fat ugly man. If my wife will have sex with a ugly stupid man, I will feel failed as husband.
Absolutely. The biggest idea of this fetish to me is that the wife can't help herself. Like she may actually still love the husband/BF, but because the male is superior (body, looks, big dick)--she cannot resist. I.E.: carnal sex with a superior stud.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Absolutely. The biggest idea of this fetish to me is that the wife can't help herself. Like she may actually still love the husband/BF, but because the male is superior (body, looks, big dick)--she cannot resist. I.E.: carnal sex with a superior stud.
Yes. Until your 35-40 years you can compete, but then, if a young 25-30 year old manbeau, tiful and determined, wants to fuck your wife, he will do it, oh he will sure do it.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
More common than people think.
Old = Money
Yeah though often I don't think that's a matter of attraction but relationships of convenience.

In the context of what was being discussed above I'd find it much less painful if a girlfriend cheated on/left me for some shriveled fuggo mcmoneybags.

Imagining her laying there looking at her watch while a geriatric squirms around on top of her is much less upsetting than imagining her with some master chad slayer where she's screaming and cumming her brains out.

Speaking of screaming and cumming one's brains out, dimagio, where update? :love:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
More common than people think.
Old = Money
My 2c . This happens when wife doesn't love enough her husband. A wife still in love with her husband surely can cheat on him for have different sex with different men, but she will not leave him for a rich ugly man. And young rich beautiful men DOESN'T stole other's wife, they still goes to fuck around others women.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes