4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Love that even if you have a high corruption you can still cockblock Martin. That shit is unique Dev great trick. Big fan.
wait what?? That's awesome I thought I had tried all the paths, how do you do this? Increase corruption score but then pick the third movie option and then don't ignore her text to avoid cheating?

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
wait what?? That's awesome I thought I had tried all the paths, how do you do this? Increase corruption score but then pick the third movie option and then don't ignore her text to avoid cheating?
When the guy carries her to bed and he just kisses her butt they give you a option say nothing or make noise. I choose make noise then he left. After the photo shoot he touches her butt they give you same option. Say something. I didn't get the bj scene or the white lingerie. I did the 3 routes that are given to the MC. Same result.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
When the guy carries her to bed and he just kisses her butt they give you a option say nothing or make noise. I choose make noise then he left. After the photo shoot he touches her butt they give you same option. Say something. I didn't get the bj scene or the white lingerie. I did the 3 routes that are given to the MC. Same result.
That's a great change compared to PE where once you were on a given path it was pretty much autopilot aside from a few key forks. I'd usually pick the [options more likely to lead to sex scenes] but choices having meaning is always good.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
Based on the current progress, this novel advances its plot through the male protagonist's perspective as he video calls his girlfriend. The part involving cuck is still at the stage where character A is secretly netorare . It seems that more significant plot developments will take a few more months.
more garter belt please

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Can Martin fuck the wife yet if the right choices are made?
No, just a handjob while she's in her knees such as if it was a blowjob behind MC's back.

What I don't understand it's why we cannot stop the handjob if we previously have chosen to check the lingerie photoshoot. I mean, for those that wanted the cheating path, there is the option to her do the photoshoot without MC checking. It doesn't make totally sense.

xyzeif

Jun 10, 2023
我还是更喜欢菠萝快车里的女主角!我怎么看都看不够!我想支持你!如果可以我会买 Steam!其他的我们可以支持!我的国家不支持这些游戏,而且要付费!我不得不翻墙!

Reactions: qcl123

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
What I don't understand it's why we cannot stop the handjob if we previously have chosen to check the lingerie photoshoot. I mean, for those that wanted the cheating path, there is the option to her do the photoshoot without MC checking. It doesn't make totally sense.
Because you was stupid enough to agree with that lingerie photoshop, that's all.
Like I really love those ones, who constantly doing during game wrong decision, and then "BAMM", they are surprised with outcome of their actions.

• Haha
Reactions: neronwtf

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Because you was stupid enough to agree with that lingerie photoshop, that's all.
Like I really love those ones, who constantly doing during game wrong decision, and then "BAMM", they are surprised with outcome of their actions.
It's funny how you assume I'm bothered because she's seducing the bald guy. I want her to do it, smart ass. I'm only saying it doesn't make sense with the options given. There is the cheating path (not asking to see the photoshoot) and the sharing (having some control over it).

Last edited:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I don't know if some players here found out, that they are not in some random harem game, where MC increase corruption of LI for himself. Every single CP LI gain here, will bring her closer to antagonist.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes