4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
For them are hot !!!!!

Every single person have own taste !! You like something i like something else! i dont juge your taste you dont juge other person s taste !!!
I allwais like to start this kind of game with vanilla path and after explore other paths !!!!
I also explore all paths after I finish the primary.

In a vacuum, absolutely you're right, there shouldn't be any judgement of others preferences. However, when your city already has 200 McDonalds and a new restaurant is planned, and people want another Mcdonalds, it's hard to stay judgement-free.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I also explore all paths after I finish the primary.

In a vacuum, absolutely you're right, there shouldn't be any judgement of others preferences. However, when your city already has 200 McDonalds and a new restaurant is planned, and people want another Mcdonalds, it's hard to stay judgement-free.
But I like McDonald's... :cry:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Wolbachia

็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
The story until v0.3 is good.
I wish this game still more cheating-corruption (or even blackmail) path than just making the female chapter accept that is cool to give herself because her husband accepts it.
If she is doing a thing and the husband know what it happens and let it happen (liking giving the permission), stops being cheating and is just sharing, or "cuckold' like like to call.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
The story until v0.3 is good.
I wish this game still more cheating-corruption (or even blackmail) path than just making the female chapter accept that is cool to give herself because her husband accepts it.
If she is doing a thing and the husband know what it happens and let it happen (liking giving the permission), stops being cheating and is just sharing, or "cuckold' like like to call.
Huh? Did you not play the update? Pick the third video option, then ignore her message.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Not really a fan of the whole cuckolding while the MC looks through the laptop like a fucking loser. I want to be there in person.
Maybe you mistake the games . This in not Girlfriend game!! Averybody have a fetish ! Some people have your fetish some others dont have your fetish !! I see if somebody is not like you is a loser no ?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hint from Dev for cheating route

Neu

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to give you a quick heads-up in case you missed it in the game, and only if you're curious (I’ve gotten a few questions about this before). I’m talking about the cheating path, which is unlocked in this update along with the others. It’s a bit hidden and not as easy to find as the more obvious ones .

SPOILER alert: To unlock it, Emma needs a high corruption/naughtiness level (9 or above, pale red zone), and the MC should pick the regular home adult video for them to watch together. After that, Emma will send a response video with some more “interesting” content, but the MC has to ignore it. This triggers a conversation between the couple that opens the cheating path, and players will get the option to turn off Emma’s perspective.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys, I have a couple of routes and one of them is "NONTR"... Both characters have low corruption points... This route ends at the massage scene at the end of day 9... Is this possible? There are two options for the photo shoot idea, and either one I choose ends the same... With high corruption, the game moves on to the next day...(On other routes)
Has anyone else experienced this? :unsure:

pimpcee

Feb 26, 2020
Guys, I have a couple of routes and one of them is "NONTR"... Both characters have low corruption points... This route ends at the massage scene at the end of day 9... Is this possible? There are two options for the photo shoot idea, and either one I choose ends the same... With high corruption, the game moves on to the next day...(On other routes)
Has anyone else experienced this? :unsure:
If you're on 'NONTR' route, you didn't agree for lingerie photoshoot, so you don't have that scene

Reactions: Acsuka

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
How to get the cheating scenes? I mean all the corruption for the fmc depends on wheatear or not mc wants it or not....

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
game is greatttt
the only downside i can tell is it involve just one another man(martin)
if couple games develop story will be greater
pretty sure dev has plans for this

Wolbachia

Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Huh? Did you not play the update? Pick the third video option, then ignore her message.
??
My point is that the game develops and finishes being really CHEATING focused and just the husband letting it (because you have select option of husband letting they have fun and watching) instead of being just a cuckold like Pineapple Express (which that game is cuckold focused).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
??
My point is that the game develops and finishes being really CHEATING focused and just the husband letting it (because you have select option of husband letting they have fun and watching) instead of being just a cuckold like Pineapple Express (which that game is cuckold focused).
But your post said "I wish this game still more cheating-corruption (or even blackmail) path", which is exactly what it has. On that path, the husband does not sign off on her teasing, moreover he isn't fully aware of all of it.

Wolbachia

Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
But your post said "I wish this game still more cheating-corruption (or even blackmail) path", which is exactly what it has. On that path, the husband does not sign off on her teasing, moreover he isn't fully aware of all of it.
Maybe I wrote it wrongly, giving the wrong ideia.
And the plot of leaving the house for x days and leating those alone for those times is kinda excessive for it.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes