4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Cheating is doing anything sexual in nature without the consent of the partner.
I have a female friend that I see one time for year. When we meet, she kiss me on my lips.
Probably an American person will take it as a sexual act, a French person not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who do you hear talk with their wife about giving another man - who you never had anything to do before, anything from her intimacy? Do you talk about such things when you go out?

Listen, honey - my line in the sand is ... anything else you can do with whomever you want.
it's all in the context of what the existing relationship has agreed upon.
Not to mention all the transgressions are left undiscussed, unacknowledged and unpunished.
What kind of lifeless game never adresses the rape like BS of the gollum zombie?
This game. Feelings or any human emotions are alien to this game.
The guy never owns up to anything, the girl never holds him accountable and the MC never cares.

Of all the games, this one literally left a rapist with a young girl he harasses day in and day out.

Where is the tension? Where is the mistery when the rapist is walking nakked in on the girl every day?
Where?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I dont get the debate here.....cheating is all context specific - as the very nature of the word requires context.

If I tell you in a vacuum, "man A and woman B did X sex act together, was it cheating?" no one can answer that accurately- there's not enough information. Were they in a relationship? Did either of them have partners on the side? Did those partners approve?

So yeah, the sex act doesnt really matter it's all in the context of what the existing relationship has agreed upon.
Very smart answer, man.
:WeSmart:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Finished the current build. Like I said, I wish we could rename Martin at the beginning. I did my edits and it worked for everything except the texts on the phone, where it was still 'Martin'. That said, I like it and the pacing seems about right. Too many FMC corruption games are either way too fast on the corruption or they are AWAM slow.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
it's only cheating if they deny their true nature. Hence a slut can never cheat unless they abstain from sex! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mommysboiii

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I think the dev always starts great but after the mid struggles where to go, I think he always wants to create a cuck/humiliation game but can't combine other genre well with it, I hope this one will do great things with corruption & cheating route. Anyway my main intention is not to talk about the story or if it's cheating what Emma did (I think it's cheating though as Emma only got permission for lingerie shoot not blowing Martin) (though the game will make it OK as these type of games don't have consequences specially for the FMC)

Ok I have found some text inconsistency and bug in the game Dimajio333
# In the 2nd day while Emma is doing stretching she says it's the 3rd day.
# If Emma's corruption point is 7-8 in the normal route it don't give option where Emma sends the threesome link, instead the game automatically goes to threesome path. I was playing normal route first and it didn't make sense. I was like when did he sent me a link to video??
# In the Cheating route when MC stays silent her thought still has lines from the threesome & cuck, where she thinks "The strangest part.... husband is watching". It's after she knocks over the laptop to shut it down.

And have few questions also
1. Is there any way to view the 2nd dream of Emma. If your corruption is high you can view the recollection/bits-of-pieces of 1st dream, so is there any way to view the 2nd dream or it's not implemented yet?
2. Is there any variation in the final scene in white lingerie. It would be cool if there is little more scene if someone crosses the orange bar to the red bar. (I am currently in red bar in share and cuck route)

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
It still takes a long time to see the slut Emma getting her holes split by the perverted Martino, and Mc, yet another cuckold asshole, hahahaha, this Dev's stories are all the same.
what did you expect from NTR focused avn?
all girls for Martin, even mc sister will fall for him :cool: Now imagine a 3some Emma/Sister/Martin.. and cuckface mc watching and crying, tons of tears and inner thoughts - how could you Martin? even my sister??!!

This is a REAL ntr - situations where you can see: pain, disbelief, tears and total breakdown

Last edited:

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I dont get the debate here.....cheating is all context specific - as the very nature of the word requires context.

If I tell you in a vacuum, "man A and woman B did X sex act together, was it cheating?" no one can answer that accurately- there's not enough information. Were they in a relationship? Did either of them have partners on the side? Did those partners approve?

So yeah, the sex act doesnt really matter it's all in the context of what the existing relationship has agreed upon.
man A and woman B seems clear to me.
Man A is cheating on woman A , and woman B is cheating on man B... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Minor line/text inconsistency:
Day 2: 0 corruption, Emma's perspective, the phone call with MC while she and Martin are at the photoshoot.
Emma says she's wearing shorts but she's not. There are a couple different conversation lines from her perspective than the one with the MC.
Not a big deal, just a heads up.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Minor line/text inconsistency:
Day 2: 0 corruption, Emma's perspective, the phone call with MC while she and Martin are at the photoshoot.
Emma says she's wearing shorts but she's not. There are a couple different conversation lines from her perspective than the one with the MC.
Not a big deal, just a heads up.
I noticed this with a few of the other "storytelling instances" where the words dont exactly line up with what's being depicted on screen...again, no big deal - itd be things like shorts or where their hands were.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes