4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Just replayed with the cheating path (never knew there was one, so very neat), but the big downer at the end there was that Julia doesn't end up pregnant & moves in with Cordell. It's kinda wack that she can get pregnant if you personally hide the condoms that one time (in the cuck/sharing path), but here she has unprotected sex with Cordell on her own (cheating path) and still no consequences....
Like it was obvious from start, that Cornel want another "panties in his collection" only and no real GF/wife thing. If you see any girl as your potential future wife and mother of your kids, you not let your friend to fuck her, like Cornel did.
Stealing GF/wife for future deep relationship is more Japanese thing. In western ones the GF/wife is usually degraded to whore for black antagonists, which they use whenever they want, but they see her only as slut, nothing more. Maybe this one "Exploring the Big Apple" will satisfy your tastes, due this "Oh, my wife died few years ago" antagonist pose, which I personally totally hate, because it's nothing more, but psychical blackmailing of LI.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Like it was obvious from start, that Cornel want another "panties in his collection" only and no real GF/wife thing. If you see any girl as your potential future wife and mother of your kids, you not let your friend to fuck her, like Cornel did.
Stealing GF/wife for future deep relationship is more Japanese thing. In western ones the GF/wife is usually degraded to whore for black antagonists, which they use whenever they want, but they see her only as slut, nothing more. Maybe this one "Exploring the Big Apple" will satisfy your tastes, due this "Oh, my wife died few years ago" antagonist pose, which I personally totally hate, because it's nothing more, but psychical blackmailing of LI.
I was more talking about how the logic is inversed in Pineapple Express: Julia can only get pregnant if you are a cuck/sharing her with your best friend - and hide the condoms that one time. But, if Julia is cheating on you, she gets creampied several times on her own volition and... nothing happens. You would expect one of the endings to be that Julia leaves you for Cornell once she finds out she is pregnant with his kid.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes