4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I love women with olive skin, and Latin or Middle-Eastern ancestry. It looks smoking hot!
could not agree more.

Yeah, you can comment on your frustration but not actively try to harm a game's reputation.
Dude came and gave one star to a NTR game because there is NTR, I don't think seeking logic behind it would be useful. I think mods should do something about it.

I think this one will be the best of the dev. So far, so good. (y)

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Just finished game, super excited to see where this one goes; I love the initial setup with the live-in photographer. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the dual-perspective mechanic, generally this is a loud bullhorn for ntr plotlines. By that I mean "pure ntr", like the gf/wife fucks around behind his back. Options are always good, but there really is no use for a 'wife's perspective' on a vanilla or ntrs or swinging type path, it's only functionality is in pure ntr.

Having said that Emma is easily the most attractive model yet in the dimaggio series.
I have a simple solution for that
use the Metallcity settings
I use a generic micro-skin noise to dissipate the effect

View attachment 3860971
Thanks, ill give that a try, I've already tried fooling around with my own homemade settings with droplet opacity masks/glossy masks on geo shells which works so-so, but isn't as good as W&Ts G8. On the other hand, I've been digging through the aforementioned tool's dufs to try and make a version that doesn't sabotage existing shaders. The issue comes down to it eliminating several categories - like if original skin has a a volume shader coloring via chromatic SSS instead of mono, it can't replicate it.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Not to mention Wet&Tan skins G8 fucks with the saturation :mad::mad:

Not sure if that's what you're using, but I've no shortage of headaches when I make scenes and all I really want is a wet skin.

Nice use of DoF versus your past games! Animations look higher fps and great too! Now, if you could only improve the gen morphs I'd have zero critique of dimaggio games' graphics. (the writing side is already stellar, so I see graphics as the only side to improve)
just banged off a few renders to show the effect
Elizabeth-Ciel 230724- Sat .40.jpg flake weight 0.4
Elizabeth-Ciel 230724-Sat.01.jpg flake weight 0.01

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just finished game, super excited to see where this one goes; I love the initial setup with the live-in photographer. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the dual-perspective mechanic, generally this is a loud bullhorn for ntr plotlines. By that I mean "pure ntr", like the gf/wife fucks around behind his back. Options are always good, but there really is no use for a 'wife's perspective' on a vanilla or ntrs or swinging type path, it's only functionality is in pure ntr.

Having said that Emma is easily the most attractive model yet in the dimaggio series.

Thanks, ill give that a try, I've already tried fooling around with my own homemade settings with droplet opacity masks/glossy masks on geo shells which works so-so, but isn't as good as W&Ts G8. On the other hand, I've been digging through the aforementioned tool's dufs to try and make a version that doesn't sabotage existing shaders. The issue comes down to it eliminating several categories - like if original skin has a a volume shader coloring via chromatic SSS instead of mono, it can't replicate it.
I sometime use for a localized effect!

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Before playing the game, I never expected it to be this good. It has already become one of my favorites.Keep going chef THX <33

slaydaddy

Jan 11, 2022
Before playing the game, I never expected it to be this good. It has already become one of my favorites.Keep going chef THX <33
I really trust dimajio3333 at this point. He delivers, doesn't make excuses, and doesn't give crazy timelines. I hope his Patreon continues to grow. I've never subscribed to an adult game Patreon now, but I am glad I did--at the highest level too lol. Keep up the damn good work!

pimpcee

Feb 26, 2020
Only thing I'm not crazy about is the dual-perspective mechanic, generally this is a loud bullhorn for ntr plotlines. By that I mean "pure ntr", like the gf/wife fucks around behind his back. Options are always good, but there really is no use for a 'wife's perspective' on a vanilla or ntrs or swinging type path, it's only functionality is in pure ntr.
I kind of agree. For me the whole thrill on the cheating route in Pineapple Express was about not really knowing what the wife was up to. The scenes when MC walks into Cornell's room and sees used condom on the bed, or when he sees Cornell adjusting the camera, so it's not pointing on the bed anymore, and then hears weird sounds, or when he comes back to his hospital room, and sees wife's underwear lying beside the bed and her cuddled tight with Cornell (naked obviously) were really hot, because we didn't know what really happened and imagination was going wild. And that's what makes it for me the best game in the genre so far, although I still didn't play Sharing My Fiancee, so I don't know if it's similar in that area. But, as you said, we can turn the wife's perspective off, and if Dimajio made that an option, I'm sure we can have similar experience to Pineapple Express. The perfect solution I think would be playing the whole game from MC's perspective, and seeing what really was going on behind the closed doors only after finishing it.

PS. As the genre fans, maybe you can recommend some games similar to PE, with kinds of scenes I mentioned in the spoiler :D

Reactions: packard1928

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Congrats on Emma! Very well done indeed. Also, nice to see something different in regard to the landlord. And not a landlord, but a real landlord. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Why, if we all know that they are ntr games, do the devs continue to insist on not putting the ntr tag, relying on that of multiple protagonists?
Actually, when the first episode came out, I asked/requested to add an NTR tag to the game's description, but they refused because there wasn't any obvious NTR scene in the game yet. I guess I'll have to make it obvious now; sorry, MC :)

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dimajio is very consistent. Updates typically every 1-2 months.
Dimajo in this moment is the best adults game developer!
If I think about the blazoned E. K. , D. P. , and all the others that makes ONE update for year, I understand how gem we have in these years. He loves and codes always the same genre ? Who cares, thanks to him we can play new games!

Reactions: mase88

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I really trust dimajio3333 at this point. He delivers, doesn't make excuses, and doesn't give crazy timelines. I hope his Patreon continues to grow. I've never subscribed to an adult game Patreon now, but I am glad I did--at the highest level too lol. Keep up the damn good work!
he's the only one that I have subscribed to and have gotten 2 updates within a month. Guy is a super grinder for sure lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ExploringTheBigApple-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes