Expression Help

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Hi MarcCollins89

If you are still facing that issue, I had a similar one before. Did you install a morph for facial expressions to do extreme poses? Unfortunately, I do not remember its name, but if you did, go to that morph on smart content, and you will find an icon to stop it.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hi MarcCollins89

If you are still facing that issue, I had a similar one before. Did you install a morph for facial expressions to do extreme poses? Unfortunately, I do not remember its name, but if you did, go to that morph on smart content, and you will find an icon to stop it.
Yes still having issues with it, it seems to happen only with Genesis 8

probably_dave

Jun 3, 2017
Probably the easiest way to fix it is to tone down the expression.
Most expressions come with sliders so they are not just On or Off. I tend to rarely use an expression fully On as they're usually way too over exaggerated.

The sliders for the expressions are usually found in the Posing Tab > Editor > <Model Name> > Head > Expressions

Here, you should be able to adjust the expression used so you don't get the cut through of the teeth.

bunnies.pink

Jun 6, 2021
If the problem is that the expression is so strong, I add it 10 frames later, then I create a keyframe at the middle more or less, and I save the pose, if the problem happens with the fusion of two expressions, I Zero the first one, or I do "another timeline game" to get half the strength from the first, and then the same to get the half of the strength of the second.

The other ways were mentioned on this thread.