2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
679615_23423.jpg

Overview:
Young guy live with Dad, Mom & Old Sister. Study at school, but his teacher betrayed him. Our protagonist goes to the army & return after 2 years. What awaits him? it's up to YOU.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2022-07-22
Developer: MvH
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
BUG FIX ALREADY APPLIED. ALSO INCLUDES WALKTHROUGH AND CODE TO UNLOCK EXTENDED

DOWNLOAD

Win (v0.20): - - - -

v0.21 Update Only: - - - -

Extras
Bug Fix
: - - - -

Walkthrough
- - - -

Extras
: Cheat*

trs5451 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

679625_235253.jpg 679624_25235.jpg 679617_2.jpg 679616_1.jpg 726104_124.jpg 726103_123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
i really like this dark theme of the old QSP and humour like "secret room" in big red letters

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Patreon is here:

QSP player is included in the game folder. Its bundled together you don't need to load the player and then load the game file.

I can't find the save location so couldn't cheat by altering the save, but cheat engine works on the money.

The Dev does a good job of masking that this is QSP player, its relativity slick. I hit a couple of bugs but there is an emergency button to get you unstuck.

Content ??? hardly any, either that or its very grindy/hard to trigger. There is a quest hint section, but I only managed to start one quest and the hints only come in once you've triggered a quest.

It could be okay but without a walkthrough to state what content their currently is, you will be blueballed by this demo.

The translation is okay, its not MTL its not to bad 3 or 4 out of 5

Last edited:

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Dining room seems to be blank

Is it possible to get a schedule on the character map as to when and where each person should be in all the rooms?

What is the ratio from relationship to lust? I haven't figured out how to spy but looking at the assets folder, it appears that spying has been implemented but I don't see how to start the process.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Overview:
Young guy live with Dad, Mom & Old Sister. Study at school, but his teacher betrayed him. Our protagonist goes to the army & return after 2 years. What awaits him? it's up to YOU.

I would say thats a very minimal descriptions...... and very weirdly fitting for a Russian QSP Game thats somehow dubious

Reactions: sdibolcrif

mrnickwilde1

Jul 7, 2018
wont allow me to escape full screen also wont let me scroll down to find choices on the step sister first meet. otherwise a good game and quality videos

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Russian language v0.01

Win: - - -

Reactions: Ziba

1BigTasty1

Apr 19, 2019
Patreon is here:

QSP player is included in the game folder. Its bundled together you don't need to load the player and then load the game file.

I can't find the save location so couldn't cheat by altering the save, but cheat engine works on the money.

The Dev does a good job of masking that this is QSP player, its relativity slick. I hit a couple of bugs but there is an emergency button to get you unstuck.

Content ??? hardly any, either that or its very grindy/hard to trigger. There is a quest hint section, but I only managed to start one quest and the hints only come in once you've triggered a quest.

It could be okay but without a walkthrough to state what content their currently is, you will be blueballed by this demo.

The translation is okay, its not MTL its not to bad 3 or 4 out of 5

Sav files should be in \Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\

Reactions: Davox

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Unplayable, i can run every single QSP game in F95z without problems, this one besides crashing everytime the res looks like is 800x600, cant scroll down, cant click on action buttons cuz they dont line up with image. Sry maybe ill come back when its more optimized.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes