2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

jason72119

May 1, 2017
I stuck with Lauras walkthrough. '' 10) Add the drug to her perfume (10:00). '' I have all kinds of drugs, I come at 10:00 but there is no trigger for the quest, i came at any time of all days of the week, but nothing happens. How to complete this quest?
Please use 0.18 to read records
Record again after the action is completed
Use 0.21 to continue playing

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know what the Patron News says? I don't want to pay to find out. Idk its about a week away from a new release

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Does anyone know a way to unlock the gallery? I tried to find the code and change it but instead the pictures disappear.

dalibut

Apr 2, 2020
I guess that's it for a new update (short text message...), see you next X-mas when he's gonna post he found unicorns :)

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Those were the pictures attached to the message
So basicaly in short I see that after so many years dev has decided to throw his own game "Extacity" in current form into the trash and now he is trying to create a completely new game with another new plot with some stupid note "Reloaded".

And this also confirms for 100% that the current version of this game has simply been abandoned and that there is no longer any hope of new updates to fix existing bugs and add new content.

What a waste and shame that next not so bad qsp game with already a lot of content is abandoned after few years of development.

R.I.P. "Extacity" :cry:

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes